Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

Hosting as always. PM if interested in reserving a slot and committed to buying it!

Also, introducing something new - PRE PURCHASE!

Trying this out, but for this bundle you can PRE PAY for it before HH comes around for the price of $2.25!!!!

WARNING: If you do not PRE-PAY then the price when HH comes around will likely be a little higher so latin word for buyer beware!

Hosting as always. PM if interested in reserving a slot and committed to buying it! Also, introducing something new - PRE PURCHASE! Trying this out, but for this bundle you can PRE PAY for it before HH comes around for the price of $2.25!!!! WARNING: If you do not PRE-PAY then the price when HH comes around will likely be a little higher so latin word for buyer beware!
Wow! Meta-bundling with pre-pre-pricing!

Hosting as always. PM if interested in reserving a slot and committed to buying it! Also, introducing something new - PRE PURCHASE! Trying this out, but for this bundle you can PRE PAY for it before HH comes around for the price of $2.25!!!! WARNING: If you do not PRE-PAY then the price when HH comes around will likely be a little higher so latin word for buyer beware!
I'll probably cave on this bundle and get in on the group buy but let me think about it a bit. ;) Price is right.

Yeah, but what if the happy hour price works out to be more, then we're shorting you :(

Yeah, but what if the happy hour price works out to be more, then we're shorting you :(
My price includes a small tip so at worst if the price is higher it would just be covered by that. I'm willing to try it out and if I do end up losing any money I would just take that as a lesson learned and stop doing pre-pay!

I have 5 slots available in my IndieGala Red Faction 10-pack I bought.  The price is $3.17 per slot.  Please PM me if you'd like to get in on it...

As a reminder, this bundle includes:

Red Faction
Red Faction 2
Red Faction Guerilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Armageddon Path To War DLC

HH came!  

Price was identical to last time so my price prediction was spot on.

Price per bundle is $2.25

PM if interested, I have a few extras.  

Pre-orders going out now, reserves will be PMed after that, and then anyone who PMs me today after that.  

Thanks a lot Fox!

You're Welcome!

I am caught up with all pre-pays and anyone who paid through 7:30 AM PST (10:30 AM EST)

If you paid before then or pre-paid and haven't gotten anything, please PM me.

Thanks to all the pre-pays and for the funny messages a lot of you put on there.

I still have some extras, so anyone still needing one just PM.

Cheaplikeafox 3.0 said:
You're Welcome!

I am caught up with all pre-pays and anyone who paid through 7:30 AM PST (10:30 AM EST)

If you paid before then or pre-paid and haven't gotten anything, please PM me.

Thanks to all the pre-pays and for the funny messages a lot of you put on there.

I still have some extras, so anyone still needing one just PM.
aiw_cheshire_cat.jpg

thanks, my dealer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll wait for the bta game to unlock before joining in. It's probably wishful thinking to hope for it to be anything other than Showdown Effect, amirite?

Good thing I bought 4 Codemasters games during BF, 2 of which are now in this bundle...Oh well, in for a Group Buy spot and hoping the surprise game is one I don't own yet. And yes, Rise of the Argonauts would be totally fine! :D

Okay, I should have confirmed everyone who PMed me.  I also got you down if you posted here or in the main IG thread, but if you are unsure or want to reserve one please PM me.  Easier to keep track that way.

Thanks.

Alright, I've gotten everyone down who PMed me.  Also, caught up returning feedback to everyone from the last HH.  If you left me FB and I haven't returned it just PM me to remind me, but I should have gotten everyone.  

Do we have an idea on how much it will be?
Last time it was $2.25. I'd hope it would stay the same or go lower, but they might raise it. I just base it off the initial locked in price.

Two bundles ago you could get the BTA bundle for $3.99 during the first 8 hours of the bundle. Last bundles the price was $4.49 during the first 8 hours. This bundle it jumped all the way up to $5.99 during the first 8 hours.

In the past the "average" has hovered around 5 bucks before being inflated during HH. This time they've kept it around $6. I'm hoping they don't, but I suspect that HH prices will be raised higher than usual this time around. #Galanomics

Does anybody know, how indie gala happy packs work? Will i just check this is gift, and if i beat the price in the table will i receive gifts according to amount paid?

Wolfskinx said:
Does anybody know, how indie gala happy packs work? Will i just check this is gift, and if i beat the price in the table will i receive gifts according to amount paid?
don't know, most of use a dealer in a trenchcoat, I think he's named after a furry little foxlike creature.

bread's done
Back