Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

I see that they jacked up the average as well as the price of the multi gift packs. I checked a couple of hours ago and the average was a little over $5 and the total needed for 5 gifts was around $16. It's still cheaper to wait for a happy hour and take part in a group buy, but it kinda bugs me a bit that they do that.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, they just increased the 5 gift bonus tier (needed to get 20 packs) again. It was $16 a couple of hours ago, then they increased it to $22.16 when happy hour went live. Now they just increased it to $25.31.

2ND EDIT: Yeah I know, it's still a pretty good bargain, and it will only increase the cost by about $0.15 to $0.20 per bundle, but it just ticks me off how they do that. Why don't they just come right out and set a price instead of pretending that it's tied to an average price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Got a spot in Indie Gala 10. Still interested in Indie Gala 9 if anyone has an extra.

Also half-assed looking for an indie gala 9 (Worms) spot if anyone has extras lying around.

[quote name='The End']I see that they jacked up the average as well as the price of the multi gift packs. I checked a couple of hours ago and the average was a little over $5 and the total needed for 5 gifts was around $16. It's still cheaper to wait for a happy hour and take part in a group buy, but it kinda bugs me a bit that they do that.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, they just increased the 5 gift bonus tier (needed to get 20 packs) again. It was $16 a couple of hours ago, then they increased it to $22.16 when happy hour went live. Now they just increased it to $25.31.

2ND EDIT: Yeah I know, it's still a pretty good bargain, and it will only increase the cost by about $0.15 to $0.20 per bundle, but it just ticks me off how they do that. Why don't they just come right out and set a price instead of pretending that it's tied to an average price?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucks. They arbitrarily change it all the time. And then they lower it during later happy hours when sales slow down.

Thanks Fox. I'll leave you feedback in a day or two. I don't want to contribute to your PM box getting filled up right now. I'm sure things are a little hairy at the moment for you with all the bundles that you're having to send out. Somebody might need to reach you if they have an issue.

I don't have paypal funds at the moment but I have steam tradable copies of Rochard and Rock of Ages, I will trade one of the games for a IGX gift link, pm me if anyone want to trade

EDIT: got it

[quote name='stupidproz1']I have a few extra happy hour bundles for $1.90 paypal if anyone is interested shoot me a PM[/QUOTE]

I am interested, I think I sent you a pm, can you please check your inbox and confirm? Thanks.

Indie Gala Happy Hour is now live again! If anyone has a spot, please save me one. Thanks.
Edit: Got it.

One last slot is available for IG 10 BTA. The cost would be $3.2 through paypal. Please pm me if you are interested. Cheers. :)

All set. I also hosted at the end of IG9.
Check the feedback. PM if you want in.

IGX Happy Hour Group Buy
-Slots est. at $2/PayPal Gift at the moment.

(20/Slot Group)
1. friend
2. dark2025
3. Kazaganthi
4. drakaenae
5. osso1
6. volt1up
7. Devasive
8. smackattack
9. sunasun
10. Psybuster
11. mattrobertsjr
12. jazyje
13. roosterHairs
14. evantrees
15/16. randomdud
17. OPEN
18. OPEN
19. OPEN
20. OPEN

Extra spots available.

I still have some indie gala bundles for $1.90 paypal only if anyone still wants shoot me a PM.

IGX Happy Hour Group Buy
-Slots est. at $2/PayPal Gift at the moment.

(20/Slot Group)
1. friend
2. dark2025
3. Kazaganthi
4. drakaenae
5. osso1
6. volt1up
7. Devasive
8. smackattack
9. sunasun
10. Psybuster
11. evantrees
12. jazyje
13. roosterHairs
14. mattrobertsjr
15/16. randomdud
17. OPEN
18. OPEN
19. OPEN
20. OPEN

Bump.

IGX Happy Hour Group Buy
-Slots $2/PayPal Gift

(20/Slot Group)
1. friend
2. dark2025
3. Kazaganthi
4. drakaenae
5. osso1
6. volt1up
7. Devasive
8. smackattack
9. sunasun
10. Psybuster
11. evantrees
12. meatyflakes
13/14/15. DaiMonPaul
16/17/18. randomdud
18. OPEN
19. OPEN
20. OPEN

Bump.

IGX Happy Hour Group Buy
-Slots $2/PayPal Gift

(20/Slot Group)
1. friend
2. dark2025
3. Kazaganthi
4. drakaenae
5. osso1
6. volt1up
7. Devasive
8. smackattack
9. sunasun
10. Psybuster
11. evantrees
12. meatyflakes
13/14/15. DaiMonPaul
16/17/18. randomdud
19. csidegamer
20. OPEN

1 Spots left!

[quote name='BernardoOne']I totally want to get in a indie gala simulator group buy if there are enough interested :)[/QUOTE]
Sweet, want all of these, looking for 2 spots in a group bundle.

Please add me to the Sim Gala group buy. Did anyone notice this time the offer is good for 5 days only? will there be happy hour?

Will be hosting IG11 - Please PM if interested in reserving a slot.

For the newbies, I do not know how much the HH group buy price will be (likely to be be between $1.50 and $2, but no promises). This is all contingent on there being a happy hour. Keep track of the bundle time because if there is no HH with a day or less left, there might not be one and in that case if you really want the bundle you are better off buying it on your own.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Will be hosting IG11 - Please PM if interested in reserving a slot.

For the newbies, I do not know how much the HH group buy price will be (likely to be be between $1.50 and $2, but no promises). This is all contingent on there being a happy hour. Keep track of the bundle time because if there is no HH with a day or less left, there might not be one and in that case if you really want the bundle you are better off buying it on your own.[/QUOTE]

Same statement as Fox.

I'll be hosting a IG11 group buy as well send PM if interested.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Will be hosting IG11 - Please PM if interested in reserving a slot.

For the newbies, I do not know how much the HH group buy price will be (likely to be be between $1.50 and $2, but no promises). This is all contingent on there being a happy hour. Keep track of the bundle time because if there is no HH with a day or less left, there might not be one and in that case if you really want the bundle you are better off buying it on your own.[/QUOTE]

Same statement as CLF - thanks CheapLikeAFox!

I will be hosting IG11 as well - please PM if you want a spot!

Spots left:
1. csidegamer
2. Phasher99
3. atticus14
4. RandyRoper

[quote name='simpsonps121']Did they ever do a happy hour on this?[/QUOTE]
no, not yet but it hasn't been a week yet so they might still do one I'm thinking Wednesday.

Yikes, in IG9 a bunch of my keys were missing so I contacted support and they sent me two full "fresh" bundles. Yesterday I tried redeeming the keys off of one and ALL of them were already used.

Hopefully the one they just sent me today isn't as "fresh" as the last one!

Same statement as CLF - thanks CheapLikeAFox!

I will be hosting IG11 as well - please PM if you want a spot!

Spots left:
1. csidegamer
2. Phasher99
3. atticus14
4. RandyRoper
5. Jin_Devil
6. randomdud
7. randomdud
8. drakaenae

[quote name='sunasun']no, not yet but it hasn't been a week yet so they might still do one I'm thinking Wednesday.[/QUOTE]
I already told you it was coming today. :bouncy:
Cheap, do you still have me marked down for your group buy?you are awesome!

Just grabbed my groups bundle, have a few leftover if anyone still wants a spot selling for $1.50 paypal each, just shoot me a PM if interested.

[quote name='colophon']Finally, Happy Hour is on! :D[/QUOTE]

How long did it last? I missed it while I was at work... :cry:

You guys on my list I will have to wait for next happy hour and pickup the bundles then...

Any thoughts on XIII? The music this time around (80s Stallone, HOTLINE) is actually really good. Very chill.

bread's done
Back