Indie Game Music Bundle 3 IS LIVE!!!!!! (DRM Free + PWYW + Incentives )

speedwerd

CAGiversary!
Indie Game Music Bundle 3
(10 DAYS LEFT)

Link: http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/?3

Important Note on the format/quality of downloads and how much you need to pay:
*Downloads are DRM-free 320kbps MP3s. Play the music anywhere, anyhow you want — no hassle, guaranteed. If you pay $10 or more, you'll also receive links to FLACs.

Breakdown:

Pay $1 (minimum) and receive these OST:

• Terraria
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Dustfall
  • Ilomilo
  • Frozen Synapse
Pay $10 or more, receive the albums above along with these OST:

• Offspring Fling
  • Mubla Evol Ution (NoituLove 1 and 2 OST+ more)
  • Cardinal Quest
  • inMomentum
  • Impeccable Micro
  • Bluescreen
  • Beautiful Lifestyle
  • Rise of the Obsidian Interstellar
  • Deorbit
  • GunGirl2
  • Astroman
  • The Blocks Cometh
  • Fittest

Be in the top 20, purchase amount wise and receive:

• Indie Game: The Movie Vinyl (signed)
  • Disasterpeace CD Atebite CD (Signed)
  • Game Music Bundle Poster
Be in the top 10, purchase amount wise and receive everything above and:

• Retro City Rampage Vinyl - Signed (only 5, so you have be the top 5 of the top 10)
  • Disasterpeace CD LEVEL CD (Signed)
Be the top/#1 contributor, purchase amount wise and receive everything above

Samples of OST:
Terraria:
[youtube]7h0gq1tyI1o[/youtube]

Plants vs Zombies:
[youtube]r9xAig0C00E[/youtube]

Dustfall:
[youtube]KXH5G_bqrlc[/youtube]

Ilomilo:
[youtube]gLpW7y5Ns0w[/youtube]

Frozen Synapse:
[youtube]IB8ohITEAgk[/youtube]

Offspring Fling:
[youtube]0FvQpxkXWzk[/youtube]

Mubla Evol Ution:
[youtube]nKCsWYJntcE[/youtube]

Cardinal Quest:
[youtube]QZ_QZpOad_E[/youtube]

inMomentum:
[youtube]pofWUyVJ8Ik[/youtube]

Impeccable Micro:
[youtube]LKddi3T2HOw[/youtube]

BlueScreen:
[youtube]1sR-uXXBtUo[/youtube]

Beautiful Lifestyle:
[youtube]CGQknFGy17k[/youtube]

Rise of the Obsidian Interstellar:
[youtube]daVdMhArabQ[/youtube]

Deorbit:
[youtube]aH4l5fphJso[/youtube]

GunGirl2:
[youtube]l1gopQIjMdA[/youtube]

Astroman:
[youtube]jZlD6J5LQaY[/youtube]

The Blocks Cometh:
[youtube]HClTBD0HixA[/youtube]

Fittest:
[youtube]BsZydzXeHe4[/youtube]

Past Bundle(s)
Indie Music Bundle 2

Breakdown:

Pay $1 (minimum) and receive these OST:

• Aquaria
  • Sword & Sworcery
  • To The Moon
  • Jamestown
  • Machinarium
Pay $10 or more, receive the albums above along with these OST:

• Shatter
  • 8-bit Pimp
  • Mighty Switch Force
  • Cat Astro Phi
  • Passcode
  • Macninarium OST BONUS EP
  • Tower Of Heaven
  • Eternal Daughter
  • Songs for the Cure
  • SQUIDS
  • Thunderbeam
  • Preschtale
  • Shuttle Scuttle
  • Indie Mashup EP
Pay $5 or more (for MP3 versions) or pay $10 or more (for FLAC versions), on top of what you have already paid (ex: You paid $10, increase your payment $5 to qualify. You can increase your payment by going to your download page and paying extra) and receive the albums from the first Indie Music Bundle and the Indie Mashup EP:

• Minecraft: Volume Alpha
  • Super Meat Boy: Digital Soundtrack
  • PPPPPP (soundtrack to VVVVVV)
  • Impostor Nostalgia
  • Cobalt
  • Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion
  • A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda
  • Return All Robots!
  • Mighty Milky Way / Mighty Flip Champs
  • Tree of Knowledge

Be in the top 20, purchase amount wise and receive:

• Aquaria Two Disc Soundtrack
  • Rise of the Obsidian Interstellar CD
  • To The Moon Exclusive Print
  • Miscellaneous Gifts (No clue what this means)
Be in the top 10, purchase amount wise and receive everything above and:

• Sword & Sworcery: LP Vinyl/Tape
Be the top/#1 contributor, purchase amount wise and receive everything above and:

• Shatter OST Vinyl

Samples of OST:
Aquaria:
[youtube]wQWJBaWqIVA#t=0s[/youtube]

Sword & Sworcery:

[youtube]cPa-GNSIj8s[/youtube]

To The Moon:
[youtube]OkvVr6n1cGk[/youtube]

Jamestown:
[youtube]UgWfWWMQiCg[/youtube]

Machinarium:
[youtube]XHPjpflNssY[/youtube]

Shatter:
[youtube]Se-9zpPonwM[/youtube]

8-bit pimp:
[youtube]PWITUg5Grhw[/youtube]

Mighty Switch Force:
[youtube]eRyR27l7vks[/youtube]

Cat Astro Phi:

[youtube]J4zSoxBgHx0[/youtube]

Passcode:
[youtube]KJVY7h8Zhyc#t[/youtube]

Machinarium Bonus EP:

[youtube]iHDFwRoiP4Q[/youtube]

Tower of Haven:
[youtube]0VCjEAb-etk[/youtube]

Eternal Daughter:
[youtube]J6ndBH0vtAA[/youtube]

Songs for the Cure:

[youtube]6FoB4N9bgew[/youtube]

SQUIDS:
[youtube]lVAfVJVVVL0[/youtube]

Thunderbeam:
No youtube video of the song, but you can hear a sample at this link:
http://soundcloud.com/the-octopus-project/thunderbeam-theme-song

Preschtale:
[youtube]aUegf2kgnrU[/youtube]

Shuttle Scuttle:
[youtube]avXxSNSLN9Q[/youtube]

Indie Mashup EP:
No youtube videos of the EP, probably because it was just created. Have a full listen here:
http://soundcloud.com/josh-whelchel/sets/indie-mashup-ep

Minecraft Volume Alpha:
[youtube]qq-RGFyaq0U[/youtube]

Super Meat Boy: Digital Soudtrack:
[youtube]FYOL7wNNwmE[/youtube]

PPPPPP:
[youtube]18pqyuWqtb8[/youtube]

Imposter Nostalgia:
[youtube]v5YkZdo452k[/youtube]

Cobalt:
[youtube]LoSViIuuqeE[/youtube]

Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion:
[youtube]B65TDRm27pU[/youtube]

A.R.E.S Extinction Agenda:
[youtube]_o2A8-SyBuI[/youtube]

Return All Robots:
[youtube]UL1kdl2tWeE[/youtube]

Mighty Milky Way/Mighty Flip Champs:
[youtube]ZcUycuGwlms[/youtube]

Tree of Knowledge:
[youtube]zp-IJzwaUBc[/youtube]

Enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, how did I miss #1? Thanks OP. Gonna donate an amount in which Andy Samburg says: It's all about the Hamiltons, Baby!

I really like these indie game music bundles, and the indie game bundles that have been including music lately. I'm amassing quite a large video game related music library with them.

I particularly like the Shatter soundtrack.

While I'm a fan of game soundtracks, the only games I'm familiar with are Jamestown and Macninarium, and I have the soundtrack for Jamestown.

I'll probably throw down for this. I just started playing Aquaria and am digging the soundtrack. I know I have some of these already though...gotta figure out which ones! =p

[quote name='vlv723']Oh crap, how did I miss #1? Thanks OP. Gonna donate an amount in which Andy Samburg says: It's all about the Hamiltons, Baby![/QUOTE]

Yeah kinda sad I missed out on the first one two. Basically you paid one dollar for some good sountracks, (VVVVVV, Minecraft, etc). Oh well

[quote name='shivan128']Thanks OP, down for the minimum. $10 for all the bonuses is too rich for my blood. Liking the Aquaria OST though.[/QUOTE]

NP =), enjoy the music.

[quote name='TheLongshot']While I'm a fan of game soundtracks, the only games I'm familiar with are Jamestown and Macninarium, and I have the soundtrack for Jamestown.[/QUOTE]

Aquaria, I would have never heard of it, if it wasn't for the Humble Indie Bundle. Its a great little game, think its even on the iOS now. Sword and Sworcery is an iOS indie game. So if you don't own an Apple product, can't play it. I have heard its a sleeper hit. Would like to try it out one day. To The Moon though, I've bought it and played through it. Beautiful game with a great story. Really an emotional game and its worth playing. For me, its the man highlight out of all the albums. Its a must have.

[quote name='speedwerd']To The Moon though, I've bought it and played through it. Beautiful game with a great story. Really an emotional game and its worth playing. For me, its the man highlight out of all the albums. Its a must have.[/QUOTE]

Just watched the trailer for it. I think I will need to get it at some point. Looks like a SNES-style RPG with a story that probably will make me cry.

Shatter, Jamestown, Sword & Sworcery had a amazing music. Not that the others didn't i'm just not as familar with them. That being said with any of these indie soundtracks as much as I appreciate them in game I don't think I would listen to them outside of it.

These indie bundles are getting out of hand. Anyone can record chiptunes in Fruityloops or a similar program. =_=

^^ (most of) These are so far from basic Chiptunes it's not even troll-funny.

I was just about to make a thread for this, I should have known CAG was on top of it. I never heard of Bundle #1 either, though :/ I only heard about this one because I'm on Jim Guthrie's E-mail list. (Sword & Sworcery)

Sword & Sworcery is great, Shatter is amazing, and Machinarium seems intriguing (as does To The Moon). It's a shame that Shatter is on the $10 list for those who didn't get it on the cheap a long while back. It should be in everyone's game OST collection.

In for a basic set.

[quote name='Kerig']^^ (most of) These are so far from basic Chiptunes it's not even troll-funny.

I was just about to make a thread for this, I should have known CAG was on top of it. I never heard of Bundle #1 either, though :/ I only heard about this one because I'm on Jim Guthrie's E-mail list. (Sword & Sworcery)

Sword & Sworcery is great, Shatter is amazing, and Machinarium seems intriguing (as does To The Moon). It's a shame that Shatter is on the $10 list for those who didn't get it on the cheap a long while back. It should be in everyone's game OST collection.

In for a basic set.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say that I don't care for those at all, but I adore the Jamestown soundtrack. Fair to say there is more than enough quality and variety in style here to at least merit $1.

Jamestown / Tower of Heaven / Aquaria make this deal for me. I loved the selection in the first bundle, and am glad to see that the second one lives up to (or even exceeds!) it. =)

Paid about 20 mins ago and haven't received their mail yet, only paypal receipt. Mail adress is correct though and it's not in the spam folder.

The first time they provided 10 albums in the base pack and 21 albums for the whole bunch. I know it's about quality and not quantity, just sayin'.

:edit:
mail received one hour after purchasing. so it's not as "momentarily" as they say :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, the Mighty Switch Force album is worth the $10 alone. I have never played the game, but I am going to be purchasing it on my 3DS later after listening to the album. Awesome bundle.

[quote name='Blade']These indie bundles are getting out of hand. Anyone can record chiptunes in Fruityloops or a similar program. =_=[/QUOTE]

I eagerly await your chiptunes and Fruity Loops cover of Laura Shigihara's "Everything's Alright" off of the To The Moon OST.

Heads up for potential buyers. I was offered a chance to pick up a second gift bundle for $5 after checkout. If people are looking to save, it may be worth pairing off and putting in $7.50 each for two people to get the full set.

I already picked up a second bundle code which Ill let go for $6. Just drop me a PM if youre interested.

That's strange. The number of remaining sales needed to unlock the next album went from ~1700 to ~2200.

Well enough sales have gone through and the next album was revealed, for those who paid $10 or more for the extras.

[youtube]lVAfVJVVVL0[/youtube]

SQUIDS, an iOS title game. Never heard of it.

I just realized that this bundle has more use to me than I thought, since my copy of the Jamestown soundtrack is in MP3 form and they are offering FLACs for everything.

Woke up this morning and found they have a new soundtrack revealed, called Thunderbeam by the Octopus Project. Seems like another iOS game.

Couldn't find a youtube video but if anyone is interested in hearing a song from the album, click the link below:
http://soundcloud.com/the-octopus-project/thunderbeam-theme-song

Also it seems they added another blank row where more albums might be revealed. 3 days left, who knows how many more albums they have! :bouncy:

Can't say I'd buy a single one of these albums by itself, but as a package they're an excellent find and a great addition to my cell's music library.

You're in luck for 5 bucks more you get that main 10 from the 1st bundle. I was hoping for bundle one and added 5 bucks to my bundle.

This bundle is getting extremely confusing. Separate amounts to donate for each bundle and you get all these soundtracks for this much but oh wait not in FLAC, etc. I just feel like they are talking the add a little bit more mentality too far. I wish they outlined it more clearly.

5 bucks extra gets you bundle 1 but $10 gets it for you in FLAC but none of that looks like it counts toward your amount for bundle 2.

$1 gets you the albums listed but $10 gets you those in FLAC and more soundtracks, etc.

Seems like a poor example of pay what you want. Typically I like to buy in with these low and assess the value/quality and increase amount.

[quote name='pROvIs']This bundle is getting extremely confusing. Separate amounts to donate for each bundle and you get all these soundtracks for this much but oh wait not in FLAC, etc. I just feel like they are talking the add a little bit more mentality too far. I wish they outlined it more clearly.

5 bucks extra gets you bundle 1 but $10 gets it for you in FLAC but none of that looks like it counts toward your amount for bundle 2.

$1 gets you the albums listed but $10 gets you those in FLAC and more soundtracks, etc.

Seems like a poor example of pay what you want. Typically I like to buy in with these low and assess the value/quality and increase amount.[/QUOTE]

So it isn't just me. If I were looking at the site now for the first time, I would be totally perplexed.

[quote name='pROvIs']This bundle is getting extremely confusing. Separate amounts to donate for each bundle and you get all these soundtracks for this much but oh wait not in FLAC, etc. I just feel like they are talking the add a little bit more mentality too far. I wish they outlined it more clearly.

Seems like a poor example of pay what you want. Typically I like to buy in with these low and assess the value/quality and increase amount.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the way they put it on the site is confusing.

Basically, they put Indie pack 1 back on sale, but only if you bought Indie pack 2 (which is pay what you want). It looks like they give you two separate boxes, and you type in how much you want to give for Indie pack 2 and 1.

As an added wrinkle, I just purchased bundle 2 for $10, and during checkout they offered me the opportunity to buy a second copy of bundle 2 for $5 more as a gift. It said the gift copy was of the "full" bundle 2, so I assume it also includes all albums and FLAC copies.

It may or may not have been a Valentines Day promotion as the page said "today is a special day" and the buy button was in the shape of a heart.

[quote name='marsilies']As an added wrinkle, I just purchased bundle 2 for $10, and during checkout they offered me the opportunity to buy a second copy of bundle 2 for $5 more as a gift. It said the gift copy was of the "full" bundle 2, so I assume it also includes all albums and FLAC copies.

It may or may not have been a Valentines Day promotion as the page said "today is a special day" and the buy button was in the shape of a heart.[/QUOTE]

I saw that as well but it offered it to me even when I was below the minimum. Overall, very confusing and I'm not sure with these guys if its the full bundle or just the starter pack. Also will that person be able to get bundle 1? Does their bundle include FLAC? There are a lot of moving pieces.

[quote name='marsilies']As an added wrinkle, I just purchased bundle 2 for $10, and during checkout they offered me the opportunity to buy a second copy of bundle 2 for $5 more as a gift. It said the gift copy was of the "full" bundle 2, so I assume it also includes all albums and FLAC copies.

It may or may not have been a Valentines Day promotion as the page said "today is a special day" and the buy button was in the shape of a heart.[/QUOTE]

No, they've were offering a 2nd copy for $5 when I bought it last week.

I assume it is the full thing, with the bonus albums and FLAC. Otherwise, what's the point?

[quote name='TheLongshot']No, they've were offering a 2nd copy for $5 when I bought it last week.

I assume it is the full thing, with the bonus albums and FLAC. Otherwise, what's the point?[/QUOTE]

True, and I'm not trying to mess with their system but if that is true then someone can give:

$1+$5 to access all music and flac and not give out the gift.

[quote name='pROvIs']True, and I'm not trying to mess with their system but if that is true then someone can give:

$1+$5 to access all music and flac and not give out the gift.[/QUOTE]

I assume you only get the bonus offer if you give over $10, but I don't know for sure.

[quote name='TheLongshot']I assume you only get the bonus offer if you give over $10, but I don't know for sure.[/QUOTE]

you are offered it even at $1

[quote name='pROvIs']you are offered it even at $1[/QUOTE]

Just tested and it works. Not that anyone should feel good about skirting the system but I had to try because the whole system seems wack. Incidentally I now have two sets of codes.

Just have to say please support this...

I've worked with Disasterpeace (he did Cat Astro Phi album as well as others) on video collaborations in the past and have to say he's an awesome guy.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Just have to say please support this...

I've worked with Disasterpeace (he did Cat Astro Phi album as well as others) on video collaborations in the past and have to say he's an awesome guy.[/QUOTE]

this bundle is great, his music is one of the reasons i bought this bundle. Although, I am really enjoying all the music. I missed the first bundle so i picked that up as well. :]

I'm curious, what video collaborations? Is there any links so that i can watch these videos?

[quote name='Nailbunny']Having already spent $10 on Bundle 2 for FLAC versions, do I need to spend another $10 for FLAC versions of Bundle 1?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Nailbunny']Having already spent $10 on Bundle 2 for FLAC versions, do I need to spend another $10 for FLAC versions of Bundle 1?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure you just need to spend an extra $5 if you want the "big ten"

Anyway updated the OP, hopefully clarifying everything. Also included sample videos of each soundtrack.

[quote name='speedwerd']I'm pretty sure you just need to spend an extra $5 if you want the "big ten"

Anyway updated the OP, hopefully clarifying everything. Also included sample videos of each soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

$5 gets you MP3 $10 gets you FLAC

[quote name='pROvIs']$5 gets you MP3 $10 gets you FLAC[/QUOTE]
Oh man had no clue about that. Let me add that to the OP, thanks.

[quote name='speedwerd']Oh man had no clue about that. Let me add that to the OP, thanks.[/QUOTE]

You may want to add that to the opp for the base bundle 2 as well. If you donate less than $10 you can't download FLAC versions only mp3.

[quote name='DeathByFRODO']this bundle is great, his music is one of the reasons i bought this bundle. Although, I am really enjoying all the music. I missed the first bundle so i picked that up as well. :]

I'm curious, what video collaborations? Is there any links so that i can watch these videos?[/QUOTE]

Here ya go ^_^

https://vimeo.com/7568969

the nice thing is that I got to see him a few months later play at Blip Festival so everything came full circle :)

bread's done
Back