Indie Games Summer Six Pack (PC/MAC)- 6 Games for $10 ($5 when you share on facebook)

speedwerd

CAGiversary!
***DEAL EXTENDED UNTILL 7/4/11, MIDNIGHT EST***
Thanks to Kaozfor the rebumb and info :3
Thanks to Khondor for the info on which games are MAC compatible

Link To Deal
http://indiegamespack.com/

Description (***ONLY 2 GAMES ARE MAC COMPATIBLE***)
For a limited time, you can get an indie bundle of 6 games for the low price of $10. The games included in the bundle are Aztaka [PC] (RPG), City Rain [PC] (Sim), Puzzlegeddon [PC] (Puzzle/Action/Strat), Bob Came In Pieces [PC/MAC] (Puzzle/Adventure), Vizati [PC/MAC] (Puzzle) and Lylian Paranoid Friendship [PC] (Action/Adventure).

You can also slash the price in half ($5), if you click the facebook share button on the website :bouncy:

Payment Methods:
Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, eCheck and Amex

Preview Of The Bundle:
[youtube]zgpOFtDNxxs[/youtube]

Deal Ends:
July 4th, Midnight EST

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!! Thanks OP. I was thinking of picking up Aztaka for full price on steam. Glad I waited... On that subject, I don't think these activate on steam? There is no mention of this on website.

In the video, they state that the whole package is DRM Free, but it really isn't. The whole package is about 1.5 gigs to download and it seems they only give you 5 attempts to download it. Gonna update OP with this info.

[quote name='speedwerd']In the video, they state that the whole package is DRM Free, but it really isn't. The whole package is about 1.5 gigs to download and it seems they only give you 5 attempts to download it. Gonna update OP with this info.[/QUOTE]

The games themselves are DRM-free supposedly. The limit of 5 downloads is probably just to conserve bandwidth space since the downloads are so large. You can probably use it as many times as you'd like once you've got the download.

[quote name='speedwerd']The whole package is about 1.5 gigs to download and it seems they only give you 5 attempts to download it. Gonna update OP with this info.[/QUOTE]

They give you 9 attempts now, apparently.

Apparently some people are also having some trouble with Puzzlegeddon, in which some downloads include a non-DRM version of the game which asks for a serial number. They have fixed this though by including 2 install files, one which is the non-DRM and one that is DRM free. So if you encounter this problem, you have to re-download the whole package again lol.
It sounds like this bundle was rushed.

For people with a Mac, be warned. There are only two games in this pack that come with a Mac version.
Bob came in Pieces, and Vizatti.

This has been extended, with Desura keys for all the games. 2 of the games (Aztaka and Bob Came in Pieces) are redeemable on Steam. Would have liked to get them all on Steam, is Desura any good?

[quote name='john_wheatly']looks like a nice deal.. how does the fb share thing works?[/QUOTE]

Like most Facebook things, just click on the "Like" button and it posts on your wall that you "like" the deal; you get sent to a page where you can place your order for the bundle for $5. After you pay, you will get an email with a download link. You can then hide or remove the post if you want to, but I didn't do that, because it just seems like cheating (your marketing assistance is what nets you the $5 off).

EDIT: You may have to be logged into Facebook already for it to work this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Khondor']For people with a Mac, be warned. There are only two games in this pack that come with a Mac version.
Bob came in Pieces, and Vizatti..[/QUOTE]Thanks - I was wondering about this. I already own Bob Came in Pieces, so I'll pass.

bread's done
Back