Indie/Limited/Obscure Physical Release Deals and Discussion Thread

AugustAPC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
The Indie/Limited/Obscure Physical Release Thread
 ​
Physical media may not be as popular as it was in years past, but that has not stopped it from finding success in more niche areas of the market. In fact, we're seeing so many physical releases, these days, that it has become difficult for even dedicated collectors to keep up with all of them. Many games, usually indie titles, are seeing releases with highly limited prints, regional exclusivity, retailer exclusivity or are simply appearing with little notification. The purpose of this thread is to identify, catalogue, discuss and post deals for these releases, in hopes of making information more accessible and supporting the medium.​
 ​

FAQ

Q: tl;dr

A: There are probably games that were released physically that you don't know about. Find them here.

Q: What is the "master list"?

A: The master list is a catalogue of all the games that have been identified here that meet certain criteria that differentiates them from standard, mainstream releases. It offers information regarding regional exclusivity, retailer exclusivity, print quantities and more.

Q: What are the criteria? How do you decide which games make the list?

A: For the most part, these will be "smaller" titles that were originally released as digital-only but have been given a physical release. Some exceptions may apply, like if an indie game launches with a physical release, it will likely be listed. Another exception would see a larger title that was only released digitally, for whatever reason, get a limited physical release (example: if Limited Run Games did a print of Fatal Frame V.)

Generally if a game is, as the title says, indie, limited or obscure and has a physical release, you'll see in on the "master list."

Also, the game must be region-free or NTSC-U and in English (subtitles are valid).

Q: Region free or NTSC-U? Doesn't that mean the list is only valid for North American users?

A: This means that every game on the list will be playable on North American consoles, though a few games may have versions that are region-locked on a certain console (this will be noted). Most games are now region free, so if you aren't from the NTSC-U region, it's very likely that the game will work for you. Knowledge of which systems do and don't have region-locking should allow anyone to make use of this list.

Q: What about games for collectors who aren't in the NTSC-U (North American) region or own consoles that can play region-locked games?

A: There may be a separate tab for you guys down the line. One step at a time.

Pre-Orders/Upcoming Releases

Notable Publishers/Distributors

iam8bit

A retailer, located in California, that sells all sorts of limited edition video game merchandise. They occasionally publish physical, indie titles for the PS4.

Limited Run Games

Based in California, Limited Run Games is generally accepted as the company that started the modern trend of releasing physical games in limited quantities. Currently, they publish several games a month but have stated they intend to ramp down. Their games come with collectible, trading cards and are sometimes offered alongside soundtracks, collector's editions and other related merchandise. The two heads of the company are very active on different forums and regularly engage with the community. They currently publish games for the PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch and occasionally the PC.

Play-Asia

Play-Asia is an established retailer located in Hong Kong. They are well known for offering a large variety of imported merchandise, including many games that have not seen western releases but have English subtitles. They've recently partnered with eastasiasoft to distribute exclusive and limited, physical releases. These games are often offered with collector's editions which are highly praised for their presentation, content and low prices.

Special Reserve Games

A company based in Texas, Special Reserve Games currently publishes games in limited quantities with no discernible schedule. Their games are frequently offered alongside collector's editions. They also collaborate with Limited Run Games to create variant covers for some of their titles, which are then sold via Limited Run Games' website. They currently publish for the PS4, PS Vita and PC.

Strictly Limited Games

Based in Germany, Strictly Limited Games seems to publish one title a month with varied but highly limited quantities. Collector's editions and soundtracks are sometimes offered alongside game releases. They've published games for the PS4 and PS Vita.

Super Rare Games

Located in London, these guys are relatively new to the limited game market. Similar to Limited Run Games, they include trading cards and stickers with their games. They publish only for the Nintendo Switch and intend to release one game a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
got a good haul this morning, thanks for the heads up. Gamestop showed Job Simulator in stock preowned online, went to the store and couldnt' find it on the shelf. Girl behind the counter checked their 'Holds' drawer and found it, but there was no paperwork for anyone having actually put it on hold so she went ahead and gave it to me. Also picked up the only 2 copies of Paranormal Activity. PS screw anyone selling that game for $65 on ebay.

If any longterm CAG contributors to this thread need a copy of Paranormal hit me up, will let it go at cost + shipping

h3VaUj7.jpg

got a good haul this morning, thanks for the heads up. Gamestop showed Job Simulator in stock preowned online, went to the store and couldnt' find it on the shelf. Girl behind the counter checked their 'Holds' drawer and found it, but there was no paperwork for anyone having actually put it on hold so she went ahead and gave it to me. Also picked up the only 2 copies of Paranormal Activity. PS screw anyone selling that game for $65 on ebay.

If any longterm CAG contributors to this thread need a copy of Paranormal hit me up, will let it go at cost + shipping

h3VaUj7.jpg
I really hope that that wasn't my hold order, I'm going to pick it up shortly! Nice pickups, either way :) Hoping to go find some Paranormal Activity, too.

I really hope that that wasn't my hold order, I'm going to pick it up shortly! Nice pickups, either way :) Hoping to go find some Paranormal Activity, too.
Hope you don't live in south texas! My guess is that an employee was trying to hold it or something. I found Paranormal just on the regular shelving, had to dig through the PSVR game section to find it behind everything else. Hit me up if you can't find a copy, I can get it out today if needed

Hope you don't live in south texas! My guess is that an employee was trying to hold it or something. I found Paranormal just on the regular shelving, had to dig through the PSVR game section to find it behind everything else. Hit me up if you can't find a copy, I can get it out today if needed
Nope, I got mine! It was in Mass. And I stopped by Best Buy and dug through some games to find Paranormal Activity, too :) So, successful day here also!

Nope, I got mine! It was in Mass. And I stopped by Best Buy and dug through some games to find Paranormal Activity, too :) So, successful day here also!
Coo man good to hear! I recommend everyone check Gamestop's site for Job Simulator if you still need it, there was another one in my radius but it was like 40 mins away

I went ahead and scanned most of the US for Job Simulator, apparently a lot of places have it available New still, according to Gamestop's site at least.

Here's what I found

Code:
Cape Cod Mall - HYANNIS, MA 02601 - NEW
163-08 Jamaica Ave - JAMAICA, NY 11432 - NEW
Bruckner Plaza - Bronx, NY 10473 - NEW
Fordham Road - Bronx, NY 10458 - PreOwned
Fordham Rd - Bronx, NY 10468 - PreOwned
Consumer Square - Plattsburgh, NY 12901 - NEW
Camden Town Center - Camden, DE 19934 - PreOwned
Aramingo Super Ctr. - Philadelphia, PA 19134 - PreOwned
Monmouth 1F - EATONTOWN, NJ 07724 - NEW
Newport Centre - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07310 - NEW
Hudson Mall - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07304 - NEW
179 Ferry Street - Newark, NJ 07105 - NEW
Fulton S/C - Brooklyn, NY 11216 - NEW
SWM Greensport - Hudson, NY 12534 - PreOwned
The Shoppes @ Easton - Easton, MD 21601 - PreOwned
Leesburg Plaza - Leesburg, VA 20176 - PreOwned
Broadcasting Square - READING, PA 19610 - PreOwned
Shoppes @ Westgate - Leland, NC 28451 - NEW
Melbourne Mall - MELBOURNE, FL 32904 - PreOwned
Amelia Plaza - Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 - NEW
Neptune Village - Neptune Beach, FL 32266 - NEW
Mariners Point - Saint Marys, GA 31558 - PreOwned
Magnolia Mall - FLORENCE, SC 29501 - PreOwned
Magnolia Mall - FLORENCE, SC 29501 - NEW
SWM 1211 Retail Row - Hartsville, SC 29550 - NEW
Crossroads Cntr - Statesville, NC 28625 - PreOwned
Hickory Ridge S/C - HICKORY, NC 28602 - NEW
Gaffney Plaza - Gaffney, SC 29341 - NEW
Shops @ Mt. Airy - Mount Airy, NC 27030 - NEW
SWM Cherry Hill Plz - Galax, VA 24333 - PreOwned
Woodland Plaza - Harlan, KY 40831 - PreOwned
Kingsdale Shppng Ctr - COLUMBUS, OH 43221 - PreOwned
SWM at Gratiot - Fort Gratiot, MI 48059 - NEW
SWM Capital West - Tallahassee, FL 32304 - NEW
Perry Crossroads - Perry, GA 31069 - NEW
Newnan Pavilion - NEWNAN, GA 30265 - NEW
Oliver Creek Crossin - MONTGOMERY, AL 36117 - NEW
SWM Fort Payne - Fort Payne, AL 35968 - NEW
Jackson Plaza - COOKEVILLE, TN 38501 - PreOwned
Shops @ Gallatin - Gallatin, TN 37066 - PreOwned
Plymouth Center - Plymouth, IN 46563 - NEW
Schillinger T/C - Mobile, AL 36695 - NEW
Starkville S/C - Starkville, MS 39759 - PreOwned
Starkville S/C - Starkville, MS 39759 - NEW
New Lenox Retail Ctr - New Lenox, IL 60451 - PreOwned
Louis Joliet Pointe - JOLIET, IL 60435 - PreOwned
Washington Commons - BLOOMINGTON, IL 61704 - PreOwned
Edgewood Mall - MCCOMB, MS 39648 - PreOwned
Dogwood Festival Mkt - FLOWOOD, MS 39232 - PreOwned
Vicksburg Plaza - Vicksburg, MS 39180 - PreOwned
Broadmore Plaza - Abbeville, LA 70510 - PreOwned
New Iberia - New Iberia, LA 70560 - PreOwned
Chenal Place - LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211 - NEW
SWM Monticello - Monticello, MN 55362 - NEW
Atascocita - HUMBLE, TX 77346 - PreOwned
Atascocita - HUMBLE, TX 77346 - NEW
Pineborough S/C - Livingston, TX 77351 - NEW
Longview Mall - Longview, TX 75605 - NEW
Tahlequah SWM - TAHLEQUAH, OK 74464 - NEW
McAlester SWM - McAlester, OK 74501 - PreOwned
1st Ave. South - Fort Dodge, IA 50501 - PreOwned
Katy Mills - KATY, TX 77494 - NEW
Lake Air Court - Waco, TX 76710 - NEW
Terrell Corner - Terrell, TX 75160 - NEW
Glen Oaks Crossing - Dallas, TX 75224 - NEW
Pinnacle Park - Dallas, TX 75211 - NEW
Lancaster Corners - Lancaster, TX 75146 - NEW
Brinker Plaza - DENTON, TX 76208 - PreOwned
Shops of Southlake - Southlake, TX 76092 - PreOwned
WalMart OK - Durant, OK 74701 - PreOwned
Watauga Town Crossng - Watauga, TX 76148 - PreOwned
Hawks Creek - Fort Worth, TX 76114 - NEW
Manhattan S/C - Manhattan, KS 66502 - PreOwned
Manhattan S/C - Manhattan, KS 66502 - NEW
West Acres Mall - Fargo, ND 58103 - PreOwned
Alamo Quarry Market - SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209 - PreOwned
Rockwell Plaza - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73132 - PreOwned
Centennial Corners - Centennial, CO 80112 - NEW
Los Lunas - Los Lunas, NM 87031 - PreOwned
Rock Springs R/C - Rock Springs, WY 82901 - PreOwned
Rimrock Mall - Billings, MT 59102 - PreOwned
Bullhead City - Bullhead City, AZ 86442 - NEW
Omak Center - Omak, WA 98841 - PreOwned
Crossroads @ Santa-F - Santa Maria, CA 93455 - PreOwned
Missions Oaks - Atascadero, CA 93422 - NEW
Woodland Plaza II - PASO ROBLES, CA 93446 - NEW
Winfield Shopping - San Jose, CA 95123 - NEW
Corvallis Market Ctr - Corvallis, OR 97330 - PreOwned
Corvallis Market Ctr - Corvallis, OR 97330 - NEW
Triangle Mall - LONGVIEW, WA 98632 - PreOwned

I went ahead and scanned most of the US for Job Simulator, apparently a lot of places have it available New still, according to Gamestop's site at least.

Here's what I found

Cape Cod Mall - HYANNIS, MA 02601 - NEW
163-08 Jamaica Ave - JAMAICA, NY 11432 - NEW
Bruckner Plaza - Bronx, NY 10473 - NEW
Fordham Road - Bronx, NY 10458 - PreOwned
Fordham Rd - Bronx, NY 10468 - PreOwned
Consumer Square - Plattsburgh, NY 12901 - NEW
Camden Town Center - Camden, DE 19934 - PreOwned
Aramingo Super Ctr. - Philadelphia, PA 19134 - PreOwned
Monmouth 1F - EATONTOWN, NJ 07724 - NEW
Newport Centre - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07310 - NEW
Hudson Mall - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07304 - NEW
179 Ferry Street - Newark, NJ 07105 - NEW
Fulton S/C - Brooklyn, NY 11216 - NEW
SWM Greensport - Hudson, NY 12534 - PreOwned
The Shoppes @ Easton - Easton, MD 21601 - PreOwned
Leesburg Plaza - Leesburg, VA 20176 - PreOwned
Broadcasting Square - READING, PA 19610 - PreOwned
Shoppes @ Westgate - Leland, NC 28451 - NEW
Melbourne Mall - MELBOURNE, FL 32904 - PreOwned
Amelia Plaza - Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 - NEW
Neptune Village - Neptune Beach, FL 32266 - NEW
Magnolia Mall - FLORENCE, SC 29501 - NEW
SWM 1211 Retail Row - Hartsville, SC 29550 - NEW
Crossroads Cntr - Statesville, NC 28625 - PreOwned
Hickory Ridge S/C - HICKORY, NC 28602 - NEW
Gaffney Plaza - Gaffney, SC 29341 - NEW
Shops @ Mt. Airy - Mount Airy, NC 27030 - NEW
SWM Cherry Hill Plz - Galax, VA 24333 - PreOwned
Woodland Plaza - Harlan, KY 40831 - PreOwned
Kingsdale Shppng Ctr - COLUMBUS, OH 43221 - PreOwned
SWM at Gratiot - Fort Gratiot, MI 48059 - NEW
SWM Capital West - Tallahassee, FL 32304 - NEW
Perry Crossroads - Perry, GA 31069 - NEW
Newnan Pavilion - NEWNAN, GA 30265 - NEW
Oliver Creek Crossin - MONTGOMERY, AL 36117 - NEW
SWM Fort Payne - Fort Payne, AL 35968 - NEW
Jackson Plaza - COOKEVILLE, TN 38501 - PreOwned
Shops @ Gallatin - Gallatin, TN 37066 - PreOwned
Plymouth Center - Plymouth, IN 46563 - NEW
Schillinger T/C - Mobile, AL 36695 - NEW
Starkville S/C - Starkville, MS 39759 - NEW
New Lenox Retail Ctr - New Lenox, IL 60451 - PreOwned
Louis Joliet Pointe - JOLIET, IL 60435 - PreOwned
Washington Commons - BLOOMINGTON, IL 61704 - PreOwned
Edgewood Mall - MCCOMB, MS 39648 - PreOwned
Dogwood Festival Mkt - FLOWOOD, MS 39232 - PreOwned
Vicksburg Plaza - Vicksburg, MS 39180 - PreOwned
Broadmore Plaza - Abbeville, LA 70510 - PreOwned
New Iberia - New Iberia, LA 70560 - PreOwned
Chenal Place - LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211 - NEW
SWM Monticello - Monticello, MN 55362 - NEW
Atascocita - HUMBLE, TX 77346 - PreOwned
Atascocita - HUMBLE, TX 77346 - NEW
Pineborough S/C - Livingston, TX 77351 - NEW
Longview Mall - Longview, TX 75605 - NEW
Tahlequah SWM - TAHLEQUAH, OK 74464 - NEW
McAlester SWM - McAlester, OK 74501 - PreOwned
1st Ave. South - Fort Dodge, IA 50501 - PreOwned
Katy Mills - KATY, TX 77494 - NEW
Lake Air Court - Waco, TX 76710 - NEW
Terrell Corner - Terrell, TX 75160 - NEW
Glen Oaks Crossing - Dallas, TX 75224 - NEW
Pinnacle Park - Dallas, TX 75211 - NEW
Lancaster Corners - Lancaster, TX 75146 - NEW
Brinker Plaza - DENTON, TX 76208 - PreOwned
Shops of Southlake - Southlake, TX 76092 - PreOwned
WalMart OK - Durant, OK 74701 - PreOwned
Watauga Town Crossng - Watauga, TX 76148 - PreOwned
Hawks Creek - Fort Worth, TX 76114 - NEW
Manhattan S/C - Manhattan, KS 66502 - PreOwned
Manhattan S/C - Manhattan, KS 66502 - NEW
West Acres Mall - Fargo, ND 58103 - PreOwned
Alamo Quarry Market - SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209 - PreOwned
Rockwell Plaza - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73132 - PreOwned
Centennial Corners - Centennial, CO 80112 - NEW
Los Lunas - Los Lunas, NM 87031 - PreOwned
Rock Springs R/C - Rock Springs, WY 82901 - PreOwned
Rimrock Mall - Billings, MT 59102 - PreOwned
Bullhead City - Bullhead City, AZ 86442 - NEW
Omak Center - Omak, WA 98841 - PreOwned
Crossroads @ Santa-F - Santa Maria, CA 93455 - PreOwned
Missions Oaks - Atascadero, CA 93422 - NEW
Woodland Plaza II - PASO ROBLES, CA 93446 - NEW
Winfield Shopping - San Jose, CA 95123 - NEW
Corvallis Market Ctr - Corvallis, OR 97330 - NEW
Triangle Mall - LONGVIEW, WA 98632 - PreOwned
Thanks for that. Nothing remotely close to me but I appreciate the sharing.

It's possible I missed some stores, cuz I was a little generous with the region movement in the script I wrote, but should be good for a quick glance for most ppl

I've been to several Best Buy stores now with no luck on Paranormal. None of them have it out, and they can't find anything using the UPC. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've been to several Best Buy stores now with no luck on Paranormal. None of them have it out, and they can't find anything using the UPC. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My receipt had those same numbers everyone else mentioned, 6167719 3003095.

3003095 appears to be the game's Sony ID, as it is printed on the case right above the UPC.

My guess would be that 6167719 is the Best Buy SKU

Looks like Gryphon Knight Epic has sold out at Strictly Limited Games.

A print of 999 is insanely small. Glad I ordered one.

Edit: Actually, looks like there's a second batch going up in 17 hours.

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/products/gryphon-knight-epic-ps4
Damn I forgot that was even going live, and didn't see any mention on their site of the actual number being printed on the product page, woulda bit if I had

edit: site mentions a second batch is going up tomorrow

Did you happen to notice how long it took to sell out? I completely forgot about it and by the time I checked around 6:20ish it was gone.
It was a little over 5 mins. I got one then refreshed every minute or so out of curiosity to see how fast it sold.

So who all is in the “limited physical release” market now?  I know of limited run games, iam8bit, play Asia, vblank, and now strictly limited.  It’s getting a little crazy.  Any other companies out there doing this?

So who all is in the “limited physical release” market now? I know of limited run games, iam8bit, play Asia, vblank, and now strictly limited. It’s getting a little crazy. Any other companies out there doing this?
Special Reserve, Signature Edition

edit: oops, I had typed my response and forgot to click submit, got beat

has NISA done any releases that were purely exclusive to them and not sold through other vendors indirectly?

Gryphon Knight seems to be in much higher demand than their first title. I'm glad I got one, as it actually looks like a very charming retro shmup. Also, that print run is so tiny!

As for Paranormal Activity. It took 5 Best Buys and about 70 miles round trip, but I found One.Single.Copy! I got super lucky that it didn't have any creases to the cover art because I am not finding another one to swap it with haha.

has NISA done any releases that were purely exclusive to them and not sold through other vendors indirectly?
I believe a couple of Vita releases they did were only released through NISA. Also many of their CE's are that way too.

Is Undertale a limited release? I see it came out a few months ago but is still available. Is it worth picking up? The SE is only $25 but the CE jumps to $65.
I don't know if they've released any numbers but I imagine the CE at least would be limited to a few thousand copies. Personally I think the CE is really well done and put together with high quality materials. I would suggest reading some reviews and watching some videos to determine if you think the game is up your alley then purchase it if you do.

Fangamer also released Shovel Knight (Vita version) and that sold out relatively quick for them (a month or two).

I'm curious to see if Paranormal ends up staying this limited or what, anyone else have luck getting them to actually order one out of the warehouse like that other guy did?

I believe a couple of Vita releases they did were only released through NISA. Also many of their CE's are that way too.

I don't know if they've released any numbers but I imagine the CE at least would be limited to a few thousand copies. Personally I think the CE is really well done and put together with high quality materials. I would suggest reading some reviews and watching some videos to determine if you think the game is up your alley then purchase it if you do.

Fangamer also released Shovel Knight (Vita version) and that sold out relatively quick for them (a month or two).
I'll second this, the Undertale release is very nice, I dropped my locket trying to put it back and it broke tho :\

I'm curious to see if Paranormal ends up staying this limited or what, anyone else have luck getting them to actually order one out of the warehouse like that other guy did?
I find it curious that Best Buy (in store) is the only place that seems to be selling it. If its a BB exclusive then wouldn't it make sense to advertise it as such as well as sell it on your website?

Besides being scarce, is Paranormal actually any good?
Probably not, I don't think anyone who's gotten one is willing to open it and play it given the scarcity

The in store price is also surprisingly cheaper than the listed PSN price ($39.99 - on sale for $19.99 w/ psn+)

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1376-CUSA06583_00-PAVRTHELOSTSOUL1

That seems odd for a physical release

edit: Surprisingly, it seems to have a 9/10 on Steam, and looking at some user comments it apparently is actually a decent vr horror experience

I wonder if the Paranormal Activity comes with the significant patches already on the disc. I believe they added traditional controller support via a patch.

Special Reserve, Signature Edition

edit: oops, I had typed my response and forgot to click submit, got beat
Thanks Jurai and Josef for the additional info. There are so many players in the game that it has made this an expensive hobby. I may settle for the SE of Undertale because it’s $29 compared to $75 for the CE (unless you think the CE is really that nice). I don’t think it will be possible for any normal person to put together a complete collection of PS4 games with all these small companies putting out releases (even if you only counted the SE games). I have been trying to get more picky lately about what I buy but most releases interest me. A good example are the 2 play Asia games releasing in a few days. Coma really interests me but the other one looks kind of meh. However they offer a discount if you buy both and they come with some extras so I’ll probably buy both! Now I see places are starting to release switch games too. I don’t even have that system yet but I know I’ll get one eventually so these releases will be tempting too!

Imo it's a quality buy if you liked Undertale. The music box is legitimately nice, mines hinge snapped when I dropped it but I'm just gonna super glue it. Also comes with a soundtrack disc in a separate PS4 case. Definitely becoming expensive, I'm gonna start reeling back my impulse buys soon, I think LRG is acknowledging that they need to start cutting back on the smaller things as well in the interest of consumers wallets

I've already gotten a few messages guys just got home, also I did confirm the BB sku for the item is the 6167719 number, was not able to confirm if they can order a copy out of the warehouse.

I pointed the script I used for Job Simulator earlier at the PreOwned SKU for Dokapon Kingdom Wii and Gravity Rush Remastered just to see what showed up across the nation. Biggest saving is if you have PUR Pro, Dokapon Kingdom ($39.99 with PUR Pro, lot cheaper than ebay), Gravity Rush Remastered ($43.99 with PUR Pro, still cheaper than most third parties). The script is also showing a metric crap ton of SNES Classics being in stock all over the place, I'm not entirely sure that one is accurate or if GameStop's are holding systems for some sort of event this week (showed 4 stores in my city as in stock)

Dokapon Kingdom

Berkshire Square Sho - READING, PA 19610 - PreOwned
Central Park East - FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401 - PreOwned
Harrison Crossing - FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22407 - PreOwned
Webster Square - WEBSTER, NY 14580 - PreOwned
West Oaks II - Novi, MI 48377 - PreOwned
Gulfport Plaza - Gulfport, MS 39503 - PreOwned
Big Springs Plaza. - Neosho, MO 64850 - PreOwned
Clovis Retail Center - Clovis, NM 88101 - PreOwned
Layton Pointe - Layton, UT 84041 - PreOwned
Richmond Target - Richmond, CA 94805 - PreOwned
Klamath Village - Klamath Falls, OR 97603 - PreOwned

Gravity Rush Remastered

Code:
Fields Corner - Dorchester, MA 02122 - PreOwned
King Kullen - Valley Stream, NY 11580 - PreOwned
Crossroads Shopping - WHITE PLAINS, NY 10607 - PreOwned
Clocktower Plaza - OZONE PARK, NY 11416 - PreOwned
Littleton Commons - Littleton, NH 03561 - PreOwned
Christiana Mall - NEWARK, DE 19702 - PreOwned
5406 5th Avenue - Brooklyn, NY 11220 - PreOwned
Wilkes-Barre Commons - Wilkes Barre, PA 18702 - PreOwned
Gateway Plaza - Ogdensburg, NY 13669 - PreOwned
Southpark - COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA 23834 - PreOwned
South Plz - California, MD 20619 - PreOwned
Festival @ Bel Air - Bel Air, MD 21015 - PreOwned
Mondawmin Mall - Baltimore, MD 21215 - PreOwned
Security Square - BALTIMORE, MD 21244 - PreOwned
Pentagon City Mall - ARLINGTON, VA 22202 - PreOwned
Center at Innovation - Manassas, VA 20109 - PreOwned
Vestal Plaza - Vestal, NY 13850 - PreOwned
Ridgemont Plaza - Greece, NY 14626 - PreOwned
Charlottesville FS - Charlottesville, VA 22901 - PreOwned
Hillside East Plaza - CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17202 - PreOwned
Shippen Towne Centre - SHIPPENSBURG, PA 17257 - PreOwned
Westside Plaza - West Columbia, SC 29169 - PreOwned
Columbiana Station - Columbia, SC 29212 - PreOwned
New Pointe Plaza - Clarksburg, WV 26301 - PreOwned
Mary Walter Plaza - PARKERSBURG, WV 26101 - PreOwned
Cascades at Brimfiel - KENT, OH 44240 - PreOwned
Ross Cntr - Tampa, FL 33615 - PreOwned
The Gateway - Grovetown, GA 30813 - PreOwned
Northtowne S/C - Anderson, SC 29621 - PreOwned
Nitro Marketplace - Cross Lanes, WV 25313 - PreOwned
Tri-County Mall - CINCINNATI, OH 45246 - PreOwned
Glenway Crossing - CINCINNATI, OH 45238 - PreOwned
Western Hills Plaza - Cincinnati, OH 45211 - PreOwned
Bridgewater Falls - Hamilton, OH 45011 - PreOwned
Cherokee Crossing - Cullman, AL 35055 - PreOwned
College Central - Murfreesboro, TN 37130 - PreOwned
Park Place - LOUISVILLE, KY 40258 - PreOwned
Plainfield Commons - PLAINFIELD, IN 46168 - PreOwned
Wilshire Plaza - Mishawaka, IN 46545 - PreOwned
Jubilee Square - DAPHNE, AL 36526 - PreOwned
Meridian T/C - Meridian, MS 39301 - PreOwned
Corinth Commons - CORINTH, MS 38834 - PreOwned
Mattoon Marketplace - Mattoon, IL 61938 - PreOwned
Deer Trace - Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 - PreOwned
Witzel Retail Center - Oshkosh, WI 54904 - PreOwned
Prangeway S/C - Appleton, WI 54914 - PreOwned
Lakeside Shoppng Ctr - Metairie, LA 70002 - PreOwned
Eagle Plaza - Ruston, LA 71270 - PreOwned
Rosedale Commons - Roseville, MN 55113 - PreOwned
Mall of America MN - Bloomington, MN 55425 - PreOwned
River City Plaza - Muskogee, OK 74401 - PreOwned
Market Square - Houston, TX 77077 - PreOwned
Uptown Village - Cedar Hill, TX 75104 - PreOwned
Shafer Plaza - Burleson, TX 76028 - PreOwned
Grand Plaza - Amarillo, TX 79103 - PreOwned
Town Center North - Colorado Springs, CO 80922 - PreOwned
SWM Broomfield Cors - Broomfield, CO 80020 - PreOwned
Alamogordo S/C - Alamogordo, NM 88310 - PreOwned
Coors and Central - Albuquerque, NM 87121 - PreOwned
SWM Plaza @ Unser - Rio Rancho, NM 87124 - PreOwned
College Plaza - Santa Fe, NM 87505 - PreOwned
Animas Valley Mall - FARMINGTON, NM 87402 - PreOwned
Tucson Place - Tucson, AZ 85705 - PreOwned
Cache Valley Mall - LOGAN, UT 84341 - PreOwned
Idaho Falls S/C - Idaho Falls, ID 83402 - PreOwned
Centennial Center - LAS VEGAS, NV 89149 - PreOwned
Tropicana & I-215 - Las Vegas, NV 89148 - PreOwned
Santee Trolley - Santee, CA 92071 - PreOwned
Temecula Commons - Temecula, CA 92591 - PreOwned
Oak Grove Crossing - Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 - PreOwned
The Block @ Orange - ORANGE, CA 92868 - PreOwned
Brea Mall - BREA, CA 92821 - PreOwned
Corona - Corona, CA 92882 - PreOwned
Chesterfield Square - Los Angeles, CA 90047 - PreOwned
Eastvale Gateway - Mira Loma, CA 91752 - PreOwned
Eastside Town Center - Lancaster, CA 93535 - PreOwned
Camarillo Town Cente - CAMARILLO, CA 93010 - PreOwned
Sanger Shopping Ctr - Sanger, CA 93657 - PreOwned
Clovis Commons - Clovis, CA 93612 - PreOwned
Universal Park - Fresno, CA 93720 - PreOwned
Central Valley M/P - Ceres, CA 95307 - PreOwned
New Park Mall - Newark, CA 94560 - PreOwned
Union Landing - Union City, CA 94587 - PreOwned
1415 E. 14th Street - SAN LEANDRO, CA 94577 - PreOwned
Vacaville Commons - Vacaville, CA 95687 - PreOwned
Coddingtown Mall - Santa Rosa, CA 95401 - PreOwned
Clackamas S/C - HAPPY VALLEY, OR 97086 - PreOwned
Burien Plaza - Burien, WA 98166 - PreOwned

Those SNES are probably legit. My two local Best Buy's had 12 and 15 each, all 4 GS I went to yesterday had at least one on the counter.

Yeah I called a few stores across the country, all reported having 1 unit available. I'd post the list but not really the right thread, and not sure if CAG still has a thread for it

how long did it take to sell out this time? I woke up 15 minutes after it went up and it was still in stock.

I had been on the fence about Tokyo 42 when it first went up, but the total after shipping killed it for me. Gryphon Knight looks pretty neat. Since the shipping stayed the same for the one or two games, I grabbed both of them.

bread's done
Back