Indie Master Pack (Might & Magic CoH + DLC, Mount & Blade WF&S+ More) $11.88 @ Nuuvem

LCAWC

CAGiversary!
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/indie-master-pack

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes + I Am The Boss DLC (Steamworks)
Mount & Blade With Fire And Sword
Pirates of the Black Cove
Naval Warfare

$11.88 USD as of 03/02/12

Keep in mind it's a Brazilian site, but it's quite easy to navigate. I don't speak a word of Portuguese and I got around it just fine. They also accept Paypal, which I use on there myself and highly recommend. Also, in case anyone is worried about compatibility or localization issues with the games I can confirm that the Steamworks ones activate and run just fine. I haven't had any issues with the ones you download from Nuuvem yet, as most retail PC games are programmed with EFIGS (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish) in mind, so there should be an English option for all of the games in this bundle, and likely is on by default as well.

Learned about this site through that thread the other week detailing their huge sale that had Deus Ex HR for about $9 USD along with a ton of other games heavily discounted, I ended up getting that, Shogun 2 Total War and Ceville for about $19 total. Haven't had any problems with them yet and their sale prices for some items come out pretty great when you factor in the strength of the USD over the Brazilian Real. I can only imagine these deals being even sweeter for our European friends.

If these all had Steam Keys that would be a great deal, I was contemplating buying Clash of Heroes itself at full price...

*Edit*

Technically all of these except for Naval Warfare should activate on Steam...

*Double Edit*

It won't let me buy one.

[quote name='Gosha']Are the other games compatible with Steam?[/QUOTE]

No. They are Paradox games and not Steamworks.

Off the top of my head, the only Paradox game that is Steamworks is Magicka. There might the odd one or two others but the vast majority of their games are not and these 3 definitely aren't.

[quote name='Motoki']No. They are Paradox games and not Steamworks.

Off the top of my head, the only Paradox game that is Steamworks is Magicka. There might the odd one or two others but the vast majority of their games are not and these 3 definitely aren't.[/QUOTE]

According to the Steam Retail Key list, Pirates and Mount and Blade are both on there...

Somebody over on GAF already bought the bundle and he said that the only thing that was Steam redeemable was Might & Magic Clash of Heroes & it's DLC.

[quote name='The End']Somebody over on GAF already bought the bundle and he said that the only thing that was Steam redeemable was Might & Magic Clash of Heroes & it's DLC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am just now reading that as well. Lame! If the Pirates and M&B would have been able to be added on Steam I would have gotten this. Oh well, thanks anyways OP.

Pirates lists a code, but does not activate, and Naval doesn't have a code associated to the game. Didn't try the Mount code as I already have it in my steam account. Might + DLC registered fine.

Here's the checkout page @ PayPal, just in case people have concerns it will be $19.99 USD:

[quote name='Nuuvem']Qty Description Amount
1 Pirates of Black Co...Pirates of Black Cove R$5.72 BRL
1 Might Magic Clash o...Might Magic Clash of Heroes R$4.57 BRL
1 Might Magic Clash o...Might Magic Clash of Heroes: I Am the Boss DLC R$2.82 BRL
1 Naval Warfare R$2.28 BRL
1 Mount Blade With Fi...Mount Blade With Fire Sword R$4.60 BRL
Total: R$19.99 BRL
(equals -$11.88 USD)[/quote]

M&M Clash of Heroes is one of those pretty looking games I think everyone wants to like but most get bored of well before the credits roll.

I could be wrong on that though.

WFaS gets no love from M&Bheads

Would've put some serious thought into this if it was Mount and Blade Warband and not Fire and Sword; I don't think I've even heard of the other two games (Pirates/Naval Warfare).

Naval Warfare is a pretty cool twin stick shooter, featuring seafaring ships in a steampunk setting. Unlockables, etc. It's worth a couple of bucks for sure and the artwork is very nice.

bread's done
Back