Indie Royale Valentine's Desura Contest

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Indie Royale Valentine's Desura Contest

The first person to guess what video game I currently have in my Xbox 360 will win the Desura key from the Indie Royale Valentine's bundle. I will message the winner with the Desura key.

Contains:
Lume
Soulcaster
Soulcaster 2

Rules:
1. Only 1 guess per person.
2. YOU MUST POST YOUR GUESS IN THIS THREAD! PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE ME!!!
3. Only 1 winner seeing as I only have one key.
4. First person to guess the correct answer wins.

///HINTS:///
This game is for the Xbox 360.
This game was released in 2011 and is NOT console exclusive.
This game falls into one or more of the following genres: Adventure game, Shooter or RPG.
NEW HINT! This game was released between January and July of 2011.
NEW HINT! The game was rated M for mature.
NEW HINT! This game is a first person Shooter.
NEW HINT! This game was released in March 2011.

The contest is now over. Congratulations to Dataless for the correct answer, Homefront!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']That has to be it!![/QUOTE]

With those new hints I actually expect that it's something else. That's unfortunate too, because it was my next guess after Dragon Age.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Congratulations! It was Homefront![/QUOTE]

He didn't guess homefront. Did you just get tired of the contest and decide to pick somebody at random?

Edit: nevermind. He must have changed his guess, His guess was Bulletstorm at first. Congrats to him.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Congratulations! It was Homefront![/QUOTE]

He didn't guess homefront. Did you just get tired of the contest and decide to pick somebody at random?

Edit: nevermind. He must have changed his guess, His guess was Bulletstorm at first. Congrats to him.

131634164930-oh-he-mad.jpg

lol, well it was Bulletstorm at first. That's why I went with Homefront. By the time I posted it though, you had changed it and been declared the winner. That's all that counts, though. You beat me. Congrats.

bread's done
Back