IndieGameStand Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
New thread here.

Minimum is $0.25 and $1.00 or more will unlock a Steam key (when applicable). Beat the current average for bonus content.

How it works:
  • New game every 96 hours. Check back every 4 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Past Deals
Currently on sale in the Game Store.
Blog

IndieGameStand on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Steam

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even bring myself to pay $1 for it. Maybe in 10 years when they get halfway done I will think about it.

I really can't help but wonder what the hell they've been doing since they got their Kickstarter money 3 years ago that this game is still so early on even by their own admission and graphs.

Maybe the sun told them not to release it because it didn't want its secrets revealed. Yes that must be it.

I really can't help but wonder what the hell they've been doing since they got their Kickstarter money 3 years ago that this game is still so early on even by their own admission and graphs.
tumblr_kvrfphvffd1qa7kt6.jpg

I bought it too. You guys are gonna be so jealous when it releases at $60 MSRP, has tradings card that sell for $5 each, and never gets bundled.

Auditorium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbzJx4J3Lq4

BTA: Autumn OST from Auditorium and two additional OSTs from Cipher Prime’s other games Intake and Shimsham
  • Available platforms: Windows, Mac
  • Redeem this game on ($1 min.): Steam
  • Featured Charity: Philabundance

6 hours in and it's already sold 45 copies. They're just flyin' off the shelves.

Drive to Hell is pretty fun overall and I wish it was greenlit. I had about 2 hours of fun with it, which is more than I can say for many indie games. It does get very tough, though, after a few stages. Overall a decent shoot em up that I will play again once it gets greenlit. 

I don't mind the occasional re-bundle of games on Indie Game Stand, as it gives me the option of getting games one off for either $1 (with steam key), or the $.25 minimum, if I just want to try the game and see if it's worthwhile.

It's more like a let's play....yeah something tells me this will be rebundled and I don't need it now...I thank you for me watching that trailer again!

It's more like a let's play....yeah something tells me this will be rebundled and I don't need it now...I thank you for me watching that trailer again!
It's an incredibly repetitive let's play without commentary in fast forward set to music it doesn't sync up to at all.

I dunno, it just kinda pisses me off.

So...that's a game.  Wonder what is left out in the non-premium version.

edit:  looks like the normal version is/was free, and the premium version is the "all proceeds go to charity" option.

Glitchhikers (Premium Edition)

BTA: Glitchhikers Soundtrack

• Available platforms: Windows, Mac
  • Redeem this game on ($1 min.): n/a
  • Featured Charity: Dames Making Games
I think the Primo Edition includes the OST...

This looks silly enough I would almost give it a shot....but for the following:

1. No Desura key...Ima gonna fergit 'bout dis gam, den.

2. 99.99999%* of games on IGS end up in a bundle at some point (usually sooner rather than later)

3. Pass

But, but...Dames Making Games.
Edit: Apparently there is a game called Glitchhiker....in addition to this one GlitchhikerS....erm....yeah...

Edit 2:

Features
  • Experience driving along a highway late at night
  • Features an original soundtrack of thematic music
  • Explore questions about life and the universe, and the journey with random strangers you pick up on the road, through a branching and elegantly minimal dialogue system
  • Plays in about 15 minutes
  • Rewards multiple playthroughs with multiple possible conversations

Sounds 2hippie4me

Sorry, been lost in legendaries all day weekend week...

Metagolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIz4s2Ncm1Q

BTA: Metagolf OST
  • Available platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
  • Redeem this game on ($1 min.): Desura
  • Featured Charity: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF also known as Doctors without Borders)

Metagolf should be on Greenlight.....looks neat and different than so much of the dredge on their esp all the vote for my game and get free keys Greenlight entries. Saw some garbage shooting gallery game on there recently for the vote for this get a free key and I voted no so fast as that game looked like poop. 

I actually want Metagolf but it's only $4 regular price so if it goes 75% off on Desura it will be $1 anyway. Meanwhile it might get into some junky Gala or Groupees bundle for a dollar or two one day.

Also +1 on the DUHWTF for no Greenlight.

Sorry, been lost in legendaries all day weekend week...

Metagolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIz4s2Ncm1Q

BTA: Metagolf OST

• Available platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
  • Redeem this game on ($1 min.): Desura
  • Featured Charity: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF also known as Doctors without Borders)
Don't suppose this has local multiplayer, does it? It feels like a game that would be best played being a dick to your friends.

Otherwise, I don't think I'm too interested. Now, if golf in the real world worked like this, you'd probably have a hard time tearing me away.

New deal goes live in a few minutes. First time in months that I've been around to catch a deal as it goes live. I actually have a shot at BTAing this one.

I'm expecting excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back