IndieGameStand Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
New thread here.

Minimum is $0.25 and $1.00 or more will unlock a Steam key (when applicable). Beat the current average for bonus content.

How it works:
  • New game every 96 hours. Check back every 4 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Past Deals
Currently on sale in the Game Store.
Blog

IndieGameStand on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me your spare Chainsaw Warrior key. Problem solved.
That would be a possible solution, true.

I notice that all copies of Ironclad Tactics are now upgraded to deluxe on Steam as of yesterday. That means that I won't be missing the deluxe stuff when I pick it up in a bundle down the road.

I notice that all copies of Ironclad Tactics are now upgraded to deluxe on Steam as of yesterday. That means that I won't be missing the deluxe stuff when I pick it up in a bundle down the road.
This sucks, as I wanted to use the upgrade key to get a copy of the SpaceChem DLC and I didn't redeem the keys right after I bought it from IGS. :wall:

That would be a possible solution, true.

Ouch, sucks for anyone that bought the deluxe version or any of the dlc.

Oh bleh I could have Bought That For A Dollar.

Trickery!
Sigh, why do I even bother ever buying from IGS....

thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.jpg

Next deal got posted early to ITAD by IGS themselves oddly enough.

http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:%23%3A2166;/scroll:%23gamelist

j0duNti.png

Goes live in about and hour and 20 minutes as of this writing, so 9PM PST and midnight EST.

Galacide hasn't been bundled before so if you catch it right when it goes live Indie Royale style you can probably grab the BTA pretty close to $1 before the dumbasses who pay too much go jacking up the price.

[quote name="motoki" post="12771711" timestamp="1435377682"]Okay grabbed Galacide with BTA for $1.02. :p[/quote]
Y u naut git mee 1 2?

Nao I hav 2 pae 60 Moar last lights!

Next Deal is Dungeon Crawlers HD, which according to IsThereAnyDeal has never been on sale for more than 20% so far (though the base price is 4.99)

Also guys do you want me to post the hints that are being revealed or do you prefer total surprises?

New deal is Shattered Planet BTA for the soundtrack...

BUT...

They raised the minimum payment to $1.99!

005.png

Apparently the pay less to just get a DRM free download (it used to let you pay 25 cents or more for that) is gone/broken too because now it simply won't let you pay less than $1.99 at all.

If this is the new normal for them I'm out. $2 for one game that has a very high likelihood of being bundled elsewhere with other games (if it hasn't already) is just too much.

It's still cheap on tremor, for anyone that cares.. Not sure why they think a previously bundled $1 tier game like this is worth a $2 IGS deal.

motoki, on 05 Jul 2015 - 09:30 AM, said:
Apparently the pay less to just get a DRM free download (it used to let you pay 25 cents or more for that) is gone/broken too because now it simply won't let you pay less than $1.99 at all.

If this is the new normal for them I'm out. $2 for one game that has a very high likelihood of being bundled elsewhere with other games (if it hasn't already) is just too much.
They had a game for $1.99 once before (Daedalus). They didn't mention it on the purchase page so I kept getting errors until I entered $2 in the pay field. I assume this means that this price is occasional.

They had a problem with the current deal too. The BTA area on the purchase page read "Pay more than $1", even after it refreshed itself. I have the game already so I didn't mess with it.

Just noticed this coupon in the email.

Limited Coupon - 15% off
Enter coupon code IGS-GET15 at store checkout to save an additional 15% off your order. Expires 7/12.

[quote name="Dantarp" post="12786489" timestamp="1436188904"]Just noticed this coupon in the email.

Limited Coupon - 15% off
Enter coupon code IGS-GET15 at store checkout to save an additional 15% off your order. Expires 7/12.[/quote]

FYI The coupons don't work for daily deals.

I actually bought Shattered Planet from this deal (I don't do Tremor yet). Played it for a few hours. Alright game really. Kind of repetitive. To me it feels more like a turn based Diablo than anything. Feels kind of shallow. It's fun....but I don't know. It is making me appreciate SOTS: The Pit at least for having a bit more depth. 

I actually bought Shattered Planet from this deal (I don't do Tremor yet). Played it for a few hours. Alright game really. Kind of repetitive. To me it feels more like a turn based Diablo than anything. Feels kind of shallow. It's fun....but I don't know. It is making me appreciate SOTS: The Pit at least for having a bit more depth.
It was a mobile game before they put it on Steam, so that doesn't surprise me.

It was a mobile game before they put it on Steam, so that doesn't surprise me.
Honestly I got my few hours entertainment and my cards....that's enough. Honestly I wouldn't recommend it. It does feel like a mobile game and even then I feel it's likely still too shallow for the phone. It looks nice and plays well enough but yeah not for me.

Honestly I got my few hours entertainment and my cards....that's enough. Honestly I wouldn't recommend it. It does feel like a mobile game and even then I feel it's likely still too shallow for the phone. It looks nice and plays well enough but yeah not for me.
wat. How can it be too shallow for a phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back