Indy 4 New Haven Set Pictures (56k warning!)

varsitygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm in the New Haven area for the summer and i noticed yesterday they were doing a lot of work to prepare for the Indy 4 shoot this week. Today I took my camera and snapped some pics of the area.

here is the strip they're working on. as you can see, the Enson's sign is covered in plastic.
IMG_1159.jpg

the Enson's and Merwin's facades are both new (or old) put up specifically for the shoot.
IMG_1139.jpg

Enson's, a men's store, had some awesome 50's clothes in the window.
IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

Merwin's is an Art store, and they were loaded up with vintage window dressings as well.
IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

News Haven, a newspaper stand/convenience store, was converted into "Village Books and News." (though they retaliated by putting up a paper sign of their own making)
IMG_1141.jpg

and they had some pretty awesome stuff in their windows as well.
IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

Finally, the doozy is F.W. Woolworth's... which is unfinished at the moment. (F.W. Woolwor)
IMG_1140.jpg

Some of the set dressing in their windows was pretty funny, the rest was just cool to see.
IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

and of course, I couldn't take a step without seeing these yellow signs on lamp posts and trees.
IMG_1162.jpg

pretty exciting stuff, i can't wait till they start filming next week.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I'm not seeing any images. I can see sigs and avatars but no pictures inside your post.[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing them fine. You on dial-up? They may have not loaded yet, or your missing java or something on your pc.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I'm not seeing any images. I can see sigs and avatars but no pictures inside your post.[/QUOTE]Quote the post and copy the addresses and paste them into new tabs.

Those vintage clothes are awesome.

bread's done
Back