iNetVideo Blu-ray Sale - titles as low $6.99

Was thinking about this when I got their email, except shipping is something like $2/movie. I was interested in 4 $1 movies, total was around $14. That's still only $3.50/movie, but having just spent about $7.50/movie for some blu-rays, the difference isn't large enough - especially since the cheapest hd-dvd movies are not at the top of my list to own.

Good looking out though OP.

Yeah, with so many BD deals nowadays, these cheap HD-DVDs are not so attractive, especially when they generally have counterpart versions on Blu, now. I know I just got Shooter pretty cheap.

And I'd really like to know how many copies of the Transformers HD-DVD are floating around out there.

if they still charge shipping PER film no thanks

that is the only thing setting that site from being great, they don't or didn't offer one flat rate shipping fee for multiple item orders

The few that were a buck that I would get are out and like others have said BD is getting so cheap no why buy HD. Also shipping kills this. If it wasn't so high I would jump on this if they had more than just 4 movies I would get. Thanks OP.

[quote name='maingon']I like there prices, but there shipping tends to kill any of the deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I put 8 items in my cart yesterday and shipping cost about as much as the items themselves. No thank you, inetvideo. I'll wait until you have another free shipping promo.

The only big set I still want is the Harry Potter box, but I don't want to drop $40 on it. I might just overpay with cheap Goozex points since I've got a surplus of those.

I think the shipping is around $2.15 per movie. They also have some 10 movie pack deals that are $30 and cost $5 to ship, but chances are you won't want all 10 movies. I was tempted to buy 1 but I'd be selling 3-4 of the movies and they are kinda worthless.

Probably going to pull the trigger for...

Ant Bully ($2), A Might Heart ($1), Goodfellas ($3), Forbidden Planet ($3), and Aviator ($3). I should probably hold off on Goodfellas and Aviator but I don't mind owning the HD DVDs instead. Kinda on the fence for Arctic Tale, Four Brothers, and Disturbia since they are all basically a little over $3 shipped. Beowulf is only $1 but it might be sold out already.

I finally scored Grand Prix,for 5.94 shipped.
I can't wait to watch this one.
No Blu version imminent,either.

[quote name='koebner']I finally scored Grand Prix,for 5.94 shipped.
I can't wait to watch this one.
No Blu version imminent,either.[/QUOTE]

I've had this on :hd: for quite some time now(got it from BBV.com preowned :hd: blowout), and it looks and sounds great.

[quote name='JJSP']The only big set I still want is the Harry Potter box, but I don't want to drop $40 on it. I might just overpay with cheap Goozex points since I've got a surplus of those.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, you know when the last movie is out on bluray. They're gonna release a complete box of HP. I know how ya feel man, I'm tempted as well on getting those titles on BD. I have the first four on hd-dvd. I should watch them sometime.

What I'm really looking for in a box deal is the Spidey trilogy. Of course alot of places have Spidey 3 for under $10 bucks, but.... I just don't want to relive the nightmare again:hot: Because what I'd love to see on BD is the first two movies. That would be sweet.:drool:

bread's done
Back