iNetVideo - Price drops on various Blu-rays and HD-DVDs

bigdaddybruce44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Just got the latest iNetVideo.com e-mail, and the main attraction was drops on various Blu-rays and HD-DVDs. I haven't been paying close attention to them lately, so I don't know how many of these are actually drops or prices that have been in place for awhile. Either way, they have a lot of cheap movies. Enjoy.

Blu-rays - http://search.inetvideo.com/search?...ropalert&af=&method=and&view=grid&isort=price
HD-DVDs - http://search.inetvideo.com/search?...&af=&isort=price&method=and&view=grid&cnt=300

They also seem to be running some "One Day" Deals.

http://www.inetvideo.com/Promotions/1daydeals

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for the free shipping. Got Bluray: 1408, Austin Powers Box Set, and Dark city. On HDDVD: Enter the Dragon and Road Warrior.

[quote name='widgetraf']How good are the USED copies?[/quote]

I've never bought any used items from them. Hopefully, some other CAGs can shed some light on the situation.

[quote name='widgetraf']How good are the USED copies?[/quote]

Although I've never bought any, from what I heard on another site regarding hd dvd's(they weren't selling BR's at the time), that they were actually new. They just didn't have the outer plastic cover. That was a few months ago & a few of the ppl that bought them seemed to be pleased, but as I said that was hd's. I don't know if its the same for BR's.

I bought District B13, Run Fatboy Run, 1408, Step Into Liquid, ($10 each) The Mist ($12), Traitor, Shoot Em Up, ($13 each), Death Proof ($14), Austin Powers Trilogy ($25), and Smallville S6 on HD DVD ($15). Righteous Kill ($14) and Doomsday ($10) were my last two cuts. You never see movies this cheap unless it's a wacky Amazon deal.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I've never bought any used items from them. Hopefully, some other CAGs can shed some light on the situation.[/quote]

I got a used copy of Troy HDDVD. Disc looked pristine when I got it.

[quote name='cleaver']You never see movies this cheap unless it's a wacky Amazon deal.[/quote]

Seriously. iNet's service isn't anything to write home about. I had an issue getting a hold of them to fix an error they made in my shipment once, and one of the shipments came in a way oversized bubble mailer, allowing the movie to just slide around. Nonetheless, with the prices they have sometimes, I simply can't stop shopping with them.

http://www.inetvideo.com/

There are some good deals there, and also remember that they have lots of HD-DVD very cheap....

just ordered some.And they have also a sale on Blu-Rays also, so check it out!

Beowulf 3.99
Complete Matrix Collection 19.99
Planet Earth 24.99
Blade Runner 5 disc 19.99

all HD-DVD's for $68.96 Shipped, not a bad deal...think so....3

I bought a used movie last time I ordered from them and it was in great condition. Seemed new, but without the stickers on the top. I also had some new items that seemed used :p But, all in all everything seemed perfect and complete, so no complaints.

Will have to pass on this sale - no money for it and all I really want is Pans Lab but it's always gone when they do FS.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']http://www.inetvideo.com/

Like the title says, the free shipping offer on orders of over $50 is back at iNetVideo. As usual, they have a lot of cheap Blu-ray and HD-DVD movies.[/QUOTE]

posted earlier....

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220840

There are some good deals there, and also remember that they have lots of HD-DVD very cheap....

just ordered some.And they have also a sale on Blu-Rays also, so check it out!

Beowulf 3.99
Complete Matrix Collection 19.99
Planet Earth 24.99
Blade Runner 5 disc 19.99

all HD-DVD's for $68.96 Shipped, not a bad deal...think so....3

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I wasn't gonna bother pointing it out, but I actually posted it before you by about 2 minutes.[/QUOTE]

hm....correct...yep!Sorry OP!

Sick burn Big Daddy. Fist bump.

I am tempted to get Blade Runner because mine was from Hollywood Video so it's missing its original case. I just wonder if I could sell mine for 15ish or so.

I bought from them 2 times when they had the free shipping offer. The first time, they put everything really tightly in a box, which crushed a few things.

For the second time, I asked them to aerate everything so nothing would be squashed, and they followed my request.

I would continue to buy from them.

[quote name='Justin42']What do you mean by aerate?[/quote]
I think he means separate, maybe? I didn't even notice the misspelling, my mind just turned it into separate.

Finally purchased "Happy Feet", one of the best animation films, in HD-DVD! I did put in the Comments box to carefully pack everything to prevent any damage during transit! =)

Thanks OP!

I was waiting for the free shipping to get, hd dvd's the matrix collection,planet earth, blade runner and beowulf...it was worth the wait...although in the future would buy all those in blu-ray, when I finally get a decent deal on a blu-ray player....I won't wait for the ps3 price drop, stand alone blu-ray FTW..!

They added Trainspotting to the Blu-ray titles, thus prompting me to jump back in and make an order with them. I had been holding out as there wasn't really anything that was super exciting other than saving a few dollars on titles that I could buy from amazon, but I've been waiting to find a deal on this movie as the Japanese import is way too expensive.

I was just digging through, pretty nice selection. I think I'm going to have to place an order, mostly for WB titles but a few others as well. Debating if I even want to own Next or Disturbia at $3 each =P

Just picked up an 360 HD DVD add-on earlier this week on the cheap. I almost put an order in with them the same day. Good thing I decided to wait and see if they offered mother's day or memorial day free shipping.
Anyway picked up:
Training Day
The Last Samurai
The Kingdom
The Matrix Trilogy
Departed
V for Vendetta
Disturbia
Alexander
Deliverance
Letter's From Iwo Jima
Blade Runner
Came out to ~ $88. Not bad I must say. Haven't even had my HD DVD player for a week and counting what the movies I bought with the player I already have about half as many as my blu ray collection ha.

hmm, i hate it when i see this thread. It seems like monthly i am putting in 50$ orders in.. lol Trainspotting on bluray is nice, i will have to see if i can find enough for free ship!! thanks

[quote name='bones56']hmm, i hate it when i see this thread. It seems like monthly i am putting in 50$ orders in.. lol Trainspotting on bluray is nice, i will have to see if i can find enough for free ship!! thanks[/QUOTE]
Same here. I've put in more $50 orders than I care to remember.

Couldn't resist - they get me every time! I resisted until I saw Pans Lab in stock - I've wanted that forever. Now some of my most wanted movies (Pans and No Country) are mine in HD thanks to these great sales at inetvideo.

A Clockwork Orange (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)
Price: $7.99

Alexander Revisited - The Final Cut(Two Disc Special Edition) (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)
Price: $4.99

Beowulf (Director's Cut) (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)
Price: $3.99

Face/Off (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)
Price: $3.99

Goodfellas (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)

Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray) (DVD NEW)
Price: $12.99

Smallville - The Complete Sixth Season (HD DVD) (Boxset) (DVD NEW)
Price: $9.99

The Last Samurai (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)

Training Day (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)

[quote name='minimafiaaj']anyone know if they give u a tracking number etc.? because i ordered from them and haven't received any confirmation[/QUOTE]
They send email confirmation when it ships but no tracking #. Check your spam box because I think I got one there once. It usually takes at least a week to arrive as it ships from Canada. A signature is required to recieve package.

some good deals as usual.. some are actual price drops like DOA and twilight (which i ordered at 14.99 last week).

now to wait for free shipping again

But the free shipping was if you spent $65 with them. For me, I just bought 4, knowing I was getting raped on shipping, but still spending about $5/disc for a couple of hard to find, or typically expensive ones like Batman Begins and one of the Harry Potter movies.

bread's done
Back