inFamous 2 Discussion -- Out ??/??

jaredstorm

CAGiversary!
infamous2-logo-646x250.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fGnb2zpyGk

The game is set in a new city called New Marais, a New Orleans-inspired city, which protagonist Cole McGrath heads to in order to enhance his electrical powers further. The game begins with Cole fighting the Beast in Empire City, barely escaping with his life. Cole, along with his friend Zeke, flees to New Marais to prepare for his inevitable encounter with the Beast; this is the location where the Ray Sphere was created. Cole encounters the Militia, a shadowy group led by a man named Bertrand, and the Corrupted, horribly mutated beings affected by the Ray Sphere. The Militia has taken over New Marais in an attempt to keep all superpowered or abnormal things away. Cole encounters Wolfe, one of the men involved in the Ray Sphere's creation. Cole will combat the Corrupted and Militia, explore New Marais, and learn about himself, Kessler, and The First Sons along the way while gaining new abilities to confront the Beast

Game is going to be amazing.

I was hoping it was going to come out soon, May or June, not looking likely though. Either way, discuss!

Wow game looks amazing. I just recently finished Infamous and It was instantly one of my favorite games I've played

I'm pretty sure I read a few months ago that Sony was aiming for a mid- to late-July release on this one. I agree that it's going to be amazing!d

is there any way to search just the ps3 specifically? cuz when you type infamous into the search, theres a ton a crap from the other sections of the entire CAG forum.

bread's done
Back