Infamous 2 for FREE!!

alex1136

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have recently won Infamous 2 game from the subway contest but as long as I don't live in the US, I can't recieve it. When signing up, I put a random name in and a zipcode which I can't change now. So now they are asking for:

Address:
City:
Apt/Suite:
Phone Number:

I found out that the zipcode I put in was in Chicago,Illinois (60618).

And the contant email is an extra email I don't need so I can give the email and password to whoever wins it, but now I cannot proceed to win the game without giving any of the above information.

The winner will recieve the user and password of the email that won the game but
must send me their info so I can enter so i can proceed to the next page otherwise the winner will not get the game!!

If anyone knows any other way to change the address or something please tell me. Thanks

EDIT: I will make it a contest the first 50 to post here will enter the contest, and I will use random.org to pick the winner!!

I will upload a picture for proof right now!!

Here is an image:

http://tinypic.com/r/nz56pz/7

Please do not enter if you do not live in 60618, or if you have a relative or are able to get it from that address because I cannot change the zipcode now!!

EDIT #2: If you can change the shipping address , then that is ok and you can enter the contest, but I am not responsible if you were not able to recieve your item for any reason. What I will do is just enter the address that the winner will give me and send the winner the user and the password for the corresponding email! The winner then must handle everything afterthat.

I really want this item to reach someone from CAG, I dont want it just to go to some random address!!

Here are the qualified contestents:
#1 chriskywalker87
#2 admiralvic
#3 drobaby
#4 Jrittmayer
#5 michaelarchi
#6 CheapAssHustla
#7 Jesse757x
#8 weez3ddo
#9 Strigol
#10 Robb

Picture for Proof:

http://tinypic.com/r/2r6pbph/7

#6 CheapAssHustla WINS!! Congratulations!! Please send me your shipping information.

Image Proof:

http://tinypic.com/r/x2l5ds/7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alex1136']I have recently won Infamous 2 game from the subway contest but as long as I don't live in the US, I can't recieve it. When signing up, I put a random name in and a zipcode which I can't change now. So now they are asking for:

Address:
City:
Apt/Suite:
Phone Number:

I found out that the zipcode I put in was in Chicago,Illinois (60618).

And the contant email is an extra email I don't need so I can give the email and password to whoever wants it, but now I cannot proceed to win the game without giving any of the above information.

So whoever wants it can pm me here, first to reply here and pm me gets it, but please you have to be in Chicago, Illionois (60618)

If anyone knows any other way to change the address or something please tell me. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sent a PM!

Didn't notice you were asking for people from IL. You can change your address and say it was a typo, which I did it with the Fiery Footlong Frenzy, but I don't think you'll be able to redeem it because you're in Australia.

lol... the problem is the zip code, i can't click the zipcode box and the number i entered is there. NVm, i will give the email and password to the winner and he can handle everything!!

if you have the email and a close zip code it'll work fine, ran into a similar problem like this with the last subway contest

Just tell them it didnt take your address when you email them and ask to have it changed....it may take a while though, my buddy finally got his game about 3 months after he was supposed to

[quote name='Strigol']if you have the email and a close zip code it'll work fine, ran into a similar problem like this with the last subway contest

Just tell them it didnt take your address when you email them and ask to have it changed....it may take a while though, my buddy finally got his game about 3 months after he was supposed to[/QUOTE]

I would but unfortunately I don't live in the US.

I'm up for this. I just happen to have a friend of mine that lives close enough to Chicago so he should enjoy this. Either that or he gets it and sends it over to me.

That zip code is very close to me and not far off of my own. I'm sure the post office could get it to me no problem. Count me in, thanks.

I never realized it but my son lives REALLY close to that Zip. Like right down the street and around the corner lol. PM'ed his info. Thanks for the chance OP! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back