Infamous 2 Hero edition - 59.99$ + free shipping code-- Gamestop Online + BM

[quote name='boneless']I used a $20 promo code with a April 2013 exp date. It worked fine except no free shipping since it would invalidate the code. $44 total for me.[/QUOTE]

Did you just put it in the "promotional code" field? I don't see anywhere else it could be input.

is it just me? VSHIP doesn't seem to work, says it expired 5/31

i wanna cancel my pcrichards order and get this but only if shippings free

*edit* looks like it says it doesn't work but it does... now to just figure out if i should order it now or wait for further price drops =P

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']IT doesnt say ONLINE ONLY price. Which is always does on gamestop's site if that's not a price also in stores. My bet is that at 10 am when these stores open that it'll be $59.99. If not I will trade my infamous 2 ON THE SPOT there in the store and order it right at the store on my phone. I wanted this so bad when it came out. PRetty stoked that it dropped. Or I could go to best buy and price match as mine has about 5 hero editions[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in knowing if the store matched this as well. I've got credit there that I haven't been able to use in months.

Ahh interested in this, but I'm tempted to see if this goes any lower. It's not like I would play the game right away anyways lol

[quote name='myke-myke']This infamous 2 Hero promo is in-store as well. Yay![/QUOTE]

Did you call??? Cuz none of mine answer till the store opens at 10. Which isnt for another half hour here

What's going on with Gamestop's site? I can't get anything to go through. Every time I submit my shipping information it just keeps taking me to the same page.

Fixed the issue by just ordering as a guest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting to trade in my standard copy for 42 and upgrade for 18 bucks. I have tons of Gamestop credit, so I am definitely debating whether or not to get it.

Just canceled my PC Richard order (god they are terrible) and re-ordered on Gamestop.com. I had a $10 promo code from last year so I ended up saving a few bucks even though I had to pay tax. Fantastic deal.

Hmm, probably gonna pick that up today. I'm still working through 1, but I like it so far, and I've also been looking to get a small backpack to carry around, and if I can get that sling pack with sly cooper on it? Hell yes.

Ugh. I was considering buying Infamous 2 with NCAA and getting a free game next Tuesday from Best Buy. Decisions, decisions...

just bought. Great deal considering I bought infamous 1 for $20. Got 2 games clearanced at my target in mid MAy for a TOTAL of $20 . They traded in for $25 EACH and then the 50% bonus credit netted me $80 total for trade, enough for infamous 2. Then I traded in infamous 2 for $30 (TIV dropped to $20 today since the regular edition is only $50 now. SO we wont be getting $42 for it like we thought). I then used my remaining credit from the trade towards infamous 2 heroand paid $16.xx out of pocket. TOTAL of $36. NICE!!!!!

I went ahead and ordered it. My luck with CEs lately has been bad (they always drop further after I buy them) but I figure that SuperPunch deserves better sales than they've been getting.

I used my Discover card's 5% cashback, which basically meant that I got $3 back.

[quote name='BingoBrown']This deal has hit front page on SD. Order now if you're on the fence, it may not last much longer.[/QUOTE]

Aside from that this collector's edition seems to be quickly disappearing from the market, much like Little Big Planet 2's did.

[quote name='BingoBrown']This deal has hit front page on SD. Order now if you're on the fence, it may not last much longer.[/QUOTE]

I ordered online will trade in at the store and maybe buy it there and then return it later after the online order gets here

[quote name='tale']I submitted a price match to Amazon. Fingers crossed they match it.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, Amazon isn't selling it. Those are 3rd party vendors you're seeing selling the game on Amazon. It won't be price matched.

[quote name='tale']I submitted a price match to Amazon. Fingers crossed they match it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='onyzukae']C;mon amazon[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't have it in stock, it's been said at least 3 times now. It's impossible for them to match.

[quote name='hlb96']Has it been confirmed that in store price is different?[/QUOTE]

I went in store and bought it no problem for 60.

@ Vinny:

its suckerpunch =P and since the game trades in for 40+ atm its prob not going to drop any lower in terms of value.

Anyone not familiar with Infamous 2 would see an orange bag with a cat on it, but I don't think I can walk the streets with Cole's sling pak hoisted over my shoulders without feeling dorky. The big ol' "INFAMOUS 2" and PS3 tag labels at the lower part of the strap don't help either.

It's still the most tempting part of this CE, but I'll just watch it sell out and be rid of this wavering. Sigh.

Grab it IN STORE now if you can. 4 stores by me HAD 1 as of last night, one of them had 2. I was in each store looking for a good copy of saints row 1 on 360 couldnt find one. But saw Hero edition at ALL 4. Each is within 10 minutes driving of eachother. So it wasnt as if I drove all over either. I called all 4 of them BEFORE open (took til 945 am for ANYONE at them to answer) and ALL (except 1) said that someone must have bought it last night. Funny how that happens and now today its $59.99. Those managers were just hoarding it for themselves. JERKS. 1 store had it and held it for me. Funny thing was when I went to the store to buy it they looked up the other stores inventories and it said they STILL had them in stock. Like I said those managers are holding it for themselves. Such JERKS

Bought the last one in Austin TX area...called in at store opening to have hiim hold one...got there, he said it was the last one and had 5+ oter people call after me...methinks these are gonna go quick!

I got one in store $65 no problem. The thing is that I ordered from gamestop.com last night not knowing that it was in store too. Now they say I cant cancel my order even though it says "open" on the order status. So I guess I'll have an extra one. I was able to cancel my PCRichards order though, but we'll see how long it takes them to get my money back to me.

After i purchase my GS giftcard.. would I be charged tax when I go in to buy my game?? or NO TAX like ace! said

I dont know if its been posted in this topic, but the trade in value tanked! Now gamestop is only offering 20 (you can get 28 with coupon or 30 with pur bonus) and amazon still has it for 37. Remember its a "Not for resale" game so amazon is highly YMMV

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont know if its been posted in this topic, but the trade in value tanked! Now gamestop is only offering 20 (you can get 28 with coupon or 30 with pur bonus) and amazon still has it for 37. Remember its a "Not for resale" game so amazon is highly YMMV[/QUOTE]

I think it has been stated before. Regardless, this is an awesome deal. I can't wait to play this next week!

Cancelled my order at pcrichard. They'll refund my money in 5-7 days. called gamestop, only one left. good thing I called :D . This and Fallout 3 GOTY ($10 steam today) will complete my weekend.

[quote name='hetz15']Cancelled my order at pcrichard. They'll refund my money in 5-7 days. called gamestop, only one left. good thing I called :D . This and Fallout 3 GOTY ($10 steam today) will complete my weekend.[/QUOTE]

Take KILLZONE:HE 49.99 and borderland goty at BB than complete.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think it has been stated before. Regardless, this is an awesome deal. I can't wait to play this next week![/QUOTE]

No doubt, but its good to know.

[quote name='onyzukae']Take KILLZONE:HE 49.99 and borderland goty at BB than complete.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I bought borderland goty on steam already on the last deal. also, bought kz3 with the sharpshooter during the deal. awesome game, although I havent beat it yet. I also need to beat fallout 1 and 2 from gog.com. I wish there are 48 hours a day or somethin lol.

bread's done
Back