inFamous 2 Hero Edition

vickers500

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know where I can get this cheaper than 80 dollars? I only recently started checking CAG on a regular basis, and I'm kicking myself for not picking the CE for it. There's only ONE copy left at the Hastings store in my area, but it's kind of dirty and I'd prefer to pay 59.99 for it like gamestop used to have it for before they went completely out of stock.

59.99 is my ideal price, though I'm starting to suspect that isn't going to happen, but I thought I'd ask anyways. Or if anyone knows of a way to get an easy free hastings gift card to help a little bit with the price.

[quote name='vickers500']Anyone know where I can get this cheaper than 80 dollars? I only recently started checking CAG on a regular basis, and I'm kicking myself for not picking the CE for it. There's only ONE copy left at the Hastings store in my area, but it's kind of dirty and I'd prefer to pay 59.99 for it like gamestop used to have it for before they went completely out of stock.

59.99 is my ideal price, though I'm starting to suspect that isn't going to happen, but I thought I'd ask anyways. Or if anyone knows of a way to get an easy free hastings gift card to help a little bit with the price.[/QUOTE]

If you have any best buys around you, check with them. My store has 1 and its priced 64.99.

Yeah I don't know if that's the price it rings up for but I saw one at the BB in Manchester, MO as well so it seems that's the only place to get them. GS converted them to used last year so the managers would have taken all the bonus stuff if anyone actually had one left.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Best Buy in my area. I did go to two of them in Oklahoma City searching for a Skyrim CE a few weeks ago, but I didn't see it at either of them.

bread's done
Back