inFamous $26.99 FS @ Newegg

This is a great game.

I started playing it in October, and I am almost done with my second playthrough, playing evil.

Although I have not been able to play much, when I do play, I have been playing this exclusively for the past 5 months.

There are a few bugs, but nothing that has really deterred me from continuing to play.

This game makes me want to own a Ps3, also MAG but that's a different story.

Since the threads were merged, I might as well merge my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 1, also noticed, for those who say they dont get discount codes in their email, when i logged in it asked if i wanted to sign up for email discounts and whatever newsletter stuff they send out. So if your not getting them, it may be because your not signed up for that.

[quote name='twicwborn']Nice find and at this price its a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

I disagree--the game has been out for almost a year, and I expect a sub-$20 deal within the next month or two given the abundance of new releases.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I disagree--the game has been out for almost a year, and I expect a sub-$20 deal within the next month or two given the abundance of new releases.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it hit greatest hits and stay at $29.99 before it dropped below 20?

Speaking of this game. I had someone in the trading thread offer this game to me for MW2

>______<

Great price though, it won't be long before I order it.

Excellent game. I played through for both endings, doing all the side missions. It's a great game, but leaves plenty of room for improvement.

I'm hoping inFAMOUS 2 is shown at this year's E3.

Ugh, want so much but I have so big of a back log that I'm starting to construct a fort out of it tomorrow. I'll unfortunately have to make myself pass on this for that reason, and the fact that I'm trying to save money for some reason...

Still an awesome find OP.

[quote name='mitnosi']Wouldn't it hit greatest hits and stay at $29.99 before it dropped below 20?[/QUOTE]

"I expect a sub-$20 deal" :)

Sony already stated this would be hitting Greatest Hits soon. They did so when they announced the price drop to $39.99 at the 10 month mark.

Such an awesome game, though. I purchased it for $15 with a $20 PSN credit from Amazon last year with a $25 Amazon gift card I had earned from my credit card. Best $15 ever.

Don't forget the FREE Gigawatt Blades DLC on PSN.

Doesn't really add much and I rarely used them, but it can make your melee attacks more powerful.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Sony already stated this would be hitting Greatest Hits soon. They did so when they announced the price drop to $39.99 at the 10 month mark.[/QUOTE]

Can I get a source for that. I missed them saying it'll be a GH when they dropped the price.

bread's done
Back