inFamous: Second Son Statue - Really Rare

That's why I started mine at $.99. We'll see how the others fare. The only one that's sold so far went for $780. I doubt the rest will go for that much.

That's why I started mine at $.99. We'll see how the others fare. The only one that's sold so far went for $780. I doubt the rest will go for that much.
Good luck. This one was slightly more rare but check out what it went for! :bow:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-The-Last-of-Us-Clicker-Bust-Statue-Not-Sold-In-Stores-GREAT-CONDITION-/171259727756?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27dfe00f8c&nma=true&si=LEial2tJUGVO4mGPhkzvMBapyRY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks! Although I think that price has to do with the relative popularity of The Last of Us and rarity. It's hard to say how many of these will pop up on eBay.

Might as well give this a bump as we head into the weekend. Currently sitting at $300, so feel free to bid if you want. Maybe after this I'll finally list my copy of Shantae I have sitting around.

Lets give this one more bump. The auction ends today around 2:20! No bids since the last bump, so still hovering around $300.

bread's done
Back