!$*#ing HUGE/UPDATED Sale/Trade List!! (Steam keys, Kingdom Hearts PSP 3000 Bundle)

PM'd.

MASSIVE UPDATES/OVERHAUL!!

Added tons of SNES and N64 games, as well as lots of pictures (especially for CONSOLES and PSX games) and a few other items here and there. Also added new WANTS!

If you haven't looked over my list before, now is the time! I've got a heck of a lot of stuff taking up space. Take it from me, please? :)

New stuff added! A variety of stuff from N64 to PC. :)

TimeShift - $12 SEALED
Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins - $10 COMPLETE
Diddy Kong Racing - $10 NEAR MINT
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - $15 WITH BONUS DISC

I exceeded my bandwidth on my Photobucket account, so a lot of the images are broken until the 6th. If there's anything you'd like to see a picture of, let me know and I'll email it to you.
smile.gif

All of the picture spoilers I clicked on didn't work for me. Got the "somebody's popular, too many views, not enough bandwith" message from photobucket.

I don't have anything to trade on your want list, just thought I'd let you know about the pics.

Yeahh, they reset on the 6th. :\ I have this topic on a couple forums and I let everyone know that on one of them, but I forgot to say that here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks though. :)

LIMITED TIME
CLEAR-OUT
SALE!!

For a limited time many items are marked with YELLOW prices!!

These prices indicate a FINAL CLEARANCE PRICE!!

You will not find any of these items cheaper!!

Limited time offer!!

Also...

Buy 3 or more items YELLOW clearance items and get
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING!!

(Overseas buyers may be eligible for a shipping discount; not Priority Mail)

NEW ITEMS!!

ps1.gif
NEW!! Mega Man Legends - $38 :)shipfree:, rare black label, disc only, great condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! Vandal-Hearts - $18 :)shipfree:, case/art and game disc, great condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! Mortal Kombat Trilogy - $37 :)shipfree:, extremely rare black label version, complete, excellent condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! Kensei: Sacred Fist - $27 :)shipfree:, complete, near mint condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! Crash Bandicoot - $15 :)shipfree:, complete, great condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! PSX Demo Lot - $25 :)shipfree:, very HTF complete double disc items, discs in excellent to mint condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere - $10 :)shipfree:, complete, excellent condition)

ps1.gif
NEW!! Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins - $10 :)shipfree:, complete, great condition)

:ps2: NEW!! The Bouncer - $8 :)shipfree:, disc only, great condition)

:ps2: NEW!! Shadow of Destiny - $7 :)shipfree:, disc only, good condition)

:ps2: NEW!! R-Type Final - $6 :)shipfree:, disc only, great condition)

:ps2: NEW!! Kessen - $5 :)shipfree:, disc only, great condition, or both Kessen games for $10)

:ps2: NEW!! Kessen II - $7 :)shipfree:, disc only, great condition, or both Kessen games for $10)

:ps2: NEW!! Stretch Panic - $5 :)shipfree:, disc only, excellent condition)

:ps2: NEW!! Future Tactics: The Uprising - $5 :)shipfree:, disc only, great condition)

Questions? Offers? Chipmunks? Throw me a post or a PM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back