Injured, sealed Soul Calibur III FS / FT + money with another sealed copy

SinnerChrno

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ok, so here's the story. I got among other games Soul Calibur III for Christmas, and I was pretty happy until I saw the back of SCIII. I was hoping to use my friend's digital camera and get a picture of this, but he said he left it at home. -___-

Anyway, I'll try to describe it as best as I can. :) Up near the top by the spine on the back is a clean cut on the outside plastic and the paper insert. It goes for about half an inch to the spine, where the paper cut stops. The outside plastic now appears to be stretched at this point across the spine's width, as if something tried pulling it off. In a different way of saying it, the plastic piece here on the spine isn't as clean cut as the back of the game is. The game is still sealed of course, except for what little I peeled away at the top to inspect the damage (the sealed plastic is still there, just not "attached" of course)

For me, the condition of the case is not acceptable, but I figured there's got to be somebody out there who doesn't give a shit what the condition of the case is, and that somebody may be a fellow CAG'er! :) I don't know if I can just walk into a store and ask for a new copy without a receipt or anything.

So, what I'm looking for is a sale, which is highly negotiable since I've never sold any of my games before (personal sacrilege) and I don't really know what new games are sold for at a place like this. Also, I'm open to a possible trade with someone else's sealed SCIII and I'll throw in some money for the "damage". After some thought, if somebody wants to trade for a sealed FFIV Advance, that would be cool and we could work something out. I've traded twice here before, not sure if my rating is up to date or anything.

Let me know, and thanks for looking. ^_^ If anybody really needs a picture, I can try and rent a camera from the library around here and get back to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: Also, I got Liar Liar on DVD for Christmas but it's not the widescreen version. Since I can get this on Amazon or something for $11, I could throw in this movie for free or something.

1. Go buy a copy in good shape at
2. Wait a day or so.
3. Return the damaged copy with that receipt.

Step 4 is optional: Stop making things more difficult than they need to be.

bread's done
Back