Injustice - Free Arkham City Skins - 360 (NA ok) & PS3 (EU only)

Can someone do this for me and PM me a code for xbox 360? I'm at work and it wont work on my phone... here for another 8 hours! Wanna make sure to get it!
Thanks cags

The code it gave me had already been used. Awesome...

Ah, now I see

"Leider keine Codes mehr verfügbar"...which means "Sorry, no more codes available."

Oh well. Probably won't get this game for awhile anyway.

[quote name='TySoN_F']I was still able to get a working Xbox code. Maybe it's only Xbox left?[/QUOTE]

Ditto I had no issue getting an XBL code.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If I create a EU account, can I play with the skins on my US account?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work for me. I think the content is region locked to the EU disc/digital release

[quote name='TySoN_F']I was still able to get a working Xbox code. Maybe it's only Xbox left?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Izod517']Ditto I had no issue getting an XBL code.[/QUOTE]

Xbox was what I tried. Just tried again and still getting the "Sorry, no more codes available" message.

I get this message
"Leider keine Codes mehr verfügbar."
Which seems to mean no more left?
EDIT: Forgot to mention its for Xbox

Eh, I tried to grab a second code for my roommate since he doesn't have FB. I would have given him mine, but I wasn't sure it would work so I redeemed it on my Xbox account online. Too bad you can't unredeem things. :) If anyone has a code for the 360 and doesn't plan on using it feel free to PM me.

For what it's worth, I got a PS3 code...if any EU peeps want to trade that is...

Got a ps3 code, just to make sure, because I'm a paranoid person, will the code expire after a set amount of time? I won't be home until late tonight.

do you have to like it? I'm tempted to use her facebook, I dont have one, to get these codes. She doesnt want spam and shit.

Update: Out of codes for the Xbox 360. "Leider keine Codes mehr verfügbar."

I don't know why the hell they didn't tell me that before waiting 10 minutes.

Hit "spoiler" in Shimrra's signature, then watched gif over and over for like 5 minutes. Thanks, lol.

Who is that? Don't recognize her.

On topic: Don't know if it matters since codes seem to be gone, but I didn't have to wait for the countdown. In my case I just sent an invite to someone (my wife, she doesn't care) and it gave me the code without waiting (for 360).

[quote name='akathatoneguy']Hit "spoiler" in Shimrra's signature, then watched gif over and over for like 5 minutes. Thanks, lol.

Who is that? Don't recognize her.
[/QUOTE]

Kate Upton...look up Kate Upton Studio on youtube.

If anyone got an extra code for the 360 or isn't going to get the game or isn't going to use the code let me know because I would gladly take it off your hands!

By the way, you didn't have to wait for the countdown, you could have just clicked the share or comment button below it, whatever it was, then exited that and the code would appear.

bread's done
Back