Injustice: Gods Among Us $14.99 with Bestbuy Gamer Coupon

Already a topic posted, also if you do this in store it will be $11.99 (GCU now is live taking 20% off new games, but only stacks in store currently.)

It is confirmed. Mine rang up for $25 and change at first because it applied the 20% but then I handed her the coupon and my final total was 11.99 plus tax so it looks like it adjusted to take the 20% off after coupon. Great deal. Been waiting on this game

Got mine for $10.59 after I used my $5 off reward zone certificate online. I'm happy with it, cause my nearest best buy is 45 min away

$23.99
ON SALE
Reg: $49.99
You Save: $20.00

I dont want to use the 20% off because you only get to use it 3 times
How do you not use it ?

And how does it work exactly? I just paid $120 for Ghosts two days ago. I'd love to apply the 20% to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? It says 3 times?
Maximum of 3 times per game title across platforms is what I've read. So.. you could buy 3 copies of Injustice (1 - PS3,1 - 360, and 1 - Wii U) and get 20% off each one. If you get more then you don't get it anymore on that specific game. However if you buy a different game like COD Ghosts after that, you'll still get the 20% off. I assume this policy is to deter resellers from buy 20+ copies of a brand new game at $12 off each.

Look here for details

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321910-best-buy-gamers-club-unlocked-changes-on-nov-10th-120-for-2-years-20-off-new-games-extends-to-current-members/

Maximum of 3 times per game title across platforms is what I've read. So.. you could buy 3 copies of Injustice (1 - PS3,1 - 360, and 1 - Wii U) and get 20% off each one. If you get more then you don't get it anymore on that specific game. However if you buy a different game like COD Ghosts after that, you'll still get the 20% off. I assume this policy is to deter resellers from buy 20+ copies of a brand new game at $12 off each.

Look here for details

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321910-best-buy-gamers-club-unlocked-changes-on-nov-10th-120-for-2-years-20-off-new-games-extends-to-current-members/
Oh so why would that guy say he doesn't want to use it?

I need some help guys I accidentally threw delete it I guess and not able to find it. Could some one pm me a code so I can use online?

thinking about picking this up with my gcu coupon but does anyone still play this game online that are not advance players.  picked up mk complete years after the game initial release and couldn't find any online matches. when i do, they were usually too advance for my skill level.

thinking about picking this up with my gcu coupon but does anyone still play this game online that are not advance players. picked up mk complete years after the game initial release and couldn't find any online matches. when i do, they were usually too advance for my skill level.
DOTD so you are too late now.

bread's done
Back