Injustice: Gods Among Us...for Wii U or XBOX360?

bman94

CAGiversary!
I currently own a Xbox360 with a street fighter IV gamepad to make fighting games a lot more comfortable to play and I want to purchase Injustice: Gods Among Us. I also want to get a Wii U in the future (probably Holiday 2013 or Summer 2013 if needed) and there is a deal currently for the game on both systems on a great price that I'm not sure which system to get it on. Should I buy it now for the 360 or should I buy the Wii U version now and wait until I get a Wii U? Is there any significant differences of the two that I should be aware of?

If you aren't planning on getting a Wii U until holiday 2013, then wait... the game will prob be had for $20 or less. If you want to play the game now, then go fro the 360 version.

[quote name='rezound']get xbox 360 version. No DLC on wii u version. =/[/QUOTE]

You missed the announcement that DLC is coming to Wii U this summer.

Buy it now for 360.

By the time you get a Wii U you could probably sell your 360 copy and buy the Wii U version for $20 (if you even want to do that).

The only pro for buying it on the Wii U is that the online play is free while you have to have a xbox live gold sub to play online with the 360 version.

bread's done
Back