Insane: Return To Castle Wolfenstein (PC) $4.98 at Target

fade2black

CAG Veteran
I was at Target today and I saw Return To Castle Wolfenstein (PC). There was no price marked so I took it to a scanner and it scanned at $4.98!

This is the Platinum Edition that includes Enemy Territory.

This must be nationwide since the price showed on their scanner (am I right?)

Hope more CAGs score this insane deal!

8)

No, unfortunately, you are not right. This actually belongs in the Target Clearance Thread. Good find, though, congrats. Some Targets will have this for $5, some will have it for $10-$11, and some (probably mine) may even have it for $20-$21.

OK, sorry to rant here...but not EVERYONE knows what "RTCW" is. How hard is it really to type it out in the topic title? I know it may waste precious seconds off your life but help a CAGer out here.

if you are an rtcw fan than u most likely have the game...

in the title he should say full name and in his post it should be shortened.

Please OP edit the titleso that people who dont know what rtcw is can consider the deal

Oh quit bitching. Any moron that plays video games knows RTCW means Return to Castle Wolfeinstein. If you don't know what RTCW stands for, then I don't think you'd have any interest in RTCW.

[quote name='RichD1']Oh quit bitching. Any moron that plays video games knows RTCW means Return to Castle Wolfeinstein. If you don't know what RTCW stands for, then I don't think you'd have any interest in RTCW.[/quote]

As a matter of fact I've been wanting this game, not the PC version though. I've also been wanting MK:DD, FFX2, MGS:TS, MMAC, O3:DS, NG, PoP:tSoT & XF:RoS.

So bite me.

Congrats man, you can post acronyms. I bet you feel special! And if you didn't know what RTCW means, then I'm going to have to revoke your gaming license.

[quote name='RichD1']Congrats man, you can post acronyms. I bet you feel special! And if you didn't know what RTCW means, then I'm going to have to revoke your gaming license.[/quote]

I'm sorry I am not worthy of playing video games or worthy of all these wonderful deals because I cannot recall an acronym for one of several million games out there.

*hangs head in shame*

bread's done
Back