insane rock monster in mega man 1

kelpie182

CAGiversary!
is the rock monster in mega man 1 easier to defeat on easy mode?
this guy is wicked hard to destroy on normal mode because megaman a wuss....(3,2,1-1,2,3- deep breath ).sorry just frustrated. :x

Your just going to have to learn the pattern it forms itself in and then pefcetly time whatever jumps you need to take.

I for on can't believe how much harder the damn thing is compared to it's incarnation in Mega Man 3 (where it was a cinch)

YOU CAN DO IT! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!! I thought it was really hard at first too, but it is a piece of cake once you get that pattern down, just try and you wont be dissapointed. IMO the hardest boss in the MMAC is Wily in MM7. I tried him a good amount of times, 2 times in a row I had him down to 1 health and he killed me, it hurt bad. The next time after that I beat him with no energy tanks left and 1 bar of health myself, quite a good feeling. Im on MM8 right now and its pretty weak if you ask me.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? One, Twooo, Three. CRUNCH.
Three.

super easy *trick* not cheat

simply put on elecman's weapon and shoot it at his eye, and the second his life goes down hit select. Then when the menu pops up hit it again, when it goes down it will hit him again. With this its possible to beat him with a single attack

Yeah you just have to try and memorize his patterns, or use the pause trick the poster above me talked about(tho it is sorta like cheating).

[quote name='NeueZiel']super easy *trick* not cheat

simply put on elecman's weapon and shoot it at his eye, and the second his life goes down hit select. Then when the menu pops up hit it again, when it goes down it will hit him again. With this its possible to beat him with a single attack[/quote]

I think he's refering to Mega Man AC. They took that cheat out so ya gotta do it with skill.

But yes, it's all about learning the pattern. Plus he's alot easier in Mega Man 3 cause you have the ability to slide. I beat him but it really annoyed the hell out of me.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Rodimus Donut, the select trick is still in Megaman AC. You can use that or learn his pattern and beat him the old fashioned way. :)[/quote]

In what version? I have the GC version and I'm pretty sure they didn't include it cause there's no "Seclect" button. Am I wrong?

No, it's in the GC version. It's harder to do, but if you keep hitting start you can make the special weapons register extra hits. Of course, I just learned his pattern and beat him that way.

there's a trick to jumping over his 'parts'. the 3rd or 4th wave of lower parts (that will hit you) is a high one then a low one, you have to jump over BOTH to not get hit. hope that helps, took me a damn long time to kick his ass. btw, anyone who uses the electric-select trick is a loser

even if you know the pattern by heart. he moves really fast and it's really hard not to get hit. this is mega man 1, and all you can do is jump and shoot, you can't even slide :(

[quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='Kain Vincent']Rodimus Donut, the select trick is still in Megaman AC. You can use that or learn his pattern and beat him the old fashioned way. :)[/quote]

In what version? I have the GC version and I'm pretty sure they didn't include it cause there's no "Seclect" button. Am I wrong?[/quote]

It's in the PS2 version, that I can confirm. I didn't play the GC version, so I don't know for sure if the trick is in it.

bread's done
Back