Instantly transfer funds to paypal?

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I want to move money from my bank account to paypal isntantly, so I can make a non fee payment, and I thought I could do this by adding a credit card to the account and then initiating a transfer. However, almost all the searches on the subject from Google say that it can't be done. I haven't tried it yet since I don't want to add a CC if it wont work, so I'm asking here.

You have to add a CC to it for it to work. It's spelled out in the help for Paypal.

The source doesn't have to be a credit card for the instant transfer, it just ends up being the backup source if there's an issue with the Paypal not funding correctly from your bank account.

Everyone who receives money via Paypal is charged a fee, regardless of whether the money comes from a CC, bank or existing Paypal funds. Paypal won't operate on a non-fee system, they haven't done so for years.

[quote name='Diosoth']Everyone who receives money via Paypal is charged a fee, regardless of whether the money comes from a CC, bank or existing Paypal funds. Paypal won't operate on a non-fee system, they haven't done so for years.[/QUOTE]

WRONG
Paypal doesn't charge a fee if you marked the payment as personal and
transfer the payment from either the paypal balance or bank account.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

And yes, this is a relatively new policy.
However, even before this new policy went into effect, you're STILL WRONG.
In the past, paypal didn't charge you a fee if you have a personal paypal account and accepted payment via either a paypal balance or bank account.

[quote name='wbc1228']WRONG
Paypal doesn't charge a fee if you marked the payment as personal and
transfer the payment from either the paypal balance or bank account.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

And yes, this is a relatively new policy.
However, even before this new policy went into effect, you're STILL WRONG.
In the past, paypal didn't charge you a fee if you have a personal paypal account and accepted payment via either a paypal balance or bank account.[/QUOTE]And if you send money as a gift to try and duck fees on a goods-related purchase, then have to file a dispute on it, they won't help you.

So, you can do the gift payment to avoid fees, though you should pray you don't have any issues with the payment if you're using it for something other than a gift.

bread's done
Back