Instantly Win A Pepsi Max Shirt

got my free shirt, but apparently it was shipped UPS (though the tracking # doesn't register on ups.com) and it was stuck in my mail box. are they allowed to do that? maybe it was usps but it says UPS on the package, hmm

[quote name='Dark Rider']Thanks op!

Took 15 or so tries, but I won it.

Also, how long did it take to get yours?[/QUOTE]

I posted it on the front page ;)

It took a month... nice heavy cotton shirt too.
Won 3/7/2011 ~ Arrived 4/11/11

So how exactly do you keep entering in the contest? I played once, didn't win and then pressed back and put in another email, but it told me this:

"
Sorry, you've already entered the Pepsi MAX Sweepstakes. Please see the Official Rules for details."

Do I need to enter different phones numbers and birth dates along with the different email address or what?

[quote name='Air Knowshon']
Do I need to enter different phones numbers and birth dates along with the different email address or what?
[/QUOTE]
I just used the back button... But I do use private browsing so maybe it cant save the cookie saying I already played today or something.

They never send a email and they never send a text to verify you won or anything... not even after you get the shirt. I am not to sure why they ask for that stuff unless maybe the t-shirt is worth the cost of selling your name to spam lists. The T-shirt just shows up a month later.

[quote name='COLDblood']I just used the back button... But I do use private browsing so maybe it cant save the cookie saying I already played today or something.

They never send a email and they never send a text to verify you won or anything... not even after you get the shirt. I am not to sure why they ask for that stuff unless maybe the t-shirt is worth the cost of selling your name to spam lists. The T-shirt just shows up a month later.[/QUOTE]
Oh, alright. Thanks!

Haven't been able to try again. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried doing it again in a Icognito Window in Google Chrome but no success.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']When you enter and lose, hit Back, and do a different email, a different birthdate and a different phone number.[/QUOTE]

Just a different phone, and e-mail. They don't worry about the date of birth.

Just got my shirt today in the mail. If I recall, won it around the middle of April, so the shipping wasn't too bad :)

[quote name='rdao12']Just got my shirt today in the mail. If I recall, won it around the middle of April, so the shipping wasn't too bad :)[/QUOTE]

Is it a decent quality shirt? Just wondering because I have gotten free shirts that were printed on the crappiest cotton hanes shirt money can buy.

[quote name='GenPirate']Is it a decent quality shirt? Just wondering because I have gotten free shirts that were printed on the crappiest cotton hanes shirt money can buy.[/QUOTE]

The cotton for the shirt could've been a little more soft, but free is free, so guess I got a new shirt to wear sometime haha

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Haven't got mine yet been about 5 weeks since I won I think so still hope[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hoping for a package soon.

bread's done
Back