Intec Nintendo DS Lite Leather Case $2.99 at Circuit City

lukewin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I was shopping at Circuit City, just browsing for cheap stuff I could use and came across this. It was in 2 places at the store, one was marked $4.95 and one $2.99. It rang up $2.99 and apparently it's online as well. I picked up a white one, there was a camouflage one and a turquoise one left at the Circuit City near the University in Charlotte. It's also online, but I don't think you can choose the color. http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Intec-Nintendo-DS-Lite-Leather-Case-G1847/sem/rpsm/oid/164596/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Or search for Intec Leather DS.

[quote name='mer71']Thanks OP. I have been looking for a cheapass case for my DSLite.[/quote]

Picked mine up today. It was a dark green or would that be teal color? I took whatever the guy gave me. Kind of ugly, but it does it's job for $3.17.

Thanks for the link! My local store has it in stock, I'll pop by tomorrow and probably grab one, regardless of color.

I already have a couple of DS cases, but for $3, might as well add another to the arsenal.

[quote name='lukewin']I was shopping at Circuit City, just browsing for cheap stuff I could use and came across this. It was in 2 places at the store, one was marked $4.95 and one $2.99. It rang up $2.99 and apparently it's online as well. I picked up a white one, there was a camouflage one and a turquoise one left at the Circuit City near the University in Charlotte. It's also online, but I don't think you can choose the color. http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Intec-Nintendo-DS-Lite-Leather-Case-G1847/sem/rpsm/oid/164596/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Or search for Intec Leather DS.[/QUOTE]

I picked up one for my wife last week when they were $5..

I passed on getting the remaining white one (at Charlotte Univ. CC) cause I have a black DS.

Glad to see someone picked it up :D

thanks micheama, after looking at those amazon reviews, not gonna buy this.
Saving a few bucks aint worth a broken DS. Had it just been 1 bad review, I might have bit, but at least two bad reviews = no buy. Alternative deals for cases that don't have magnets in them?

bread's done
Back