Intel - Win BlizzCon 2011 Tickets

Conkerkid11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
This is the link to the contest.

And this is the link to the blog post by Blizzard in case the above link doesn't work for you.

It's a simple fill out your name, email, and country contest, though it appears that only US residents can enter. You can enter once a day for multiple entrees. And on the 7th of October, there will be a scavenger hunt that will take place on the website, so make sure to check back on that date for a chance to win a full gaming rig! The best of luck to you guys, the winner will be announced on the 23rd.

The prize is a pair of tickets to this year's BlizzCon, whose tickets are already sold out as of now. So the only way to get tickets are though this contest, or another contest.

BlizzCon is being put on on Friday, October 21st, and Saturday, October 22nd, at the Anaheim Convention Center in California.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me in Firefox too (v.5.0 not 6)
Thanks OP

And if I read the website right it seems like the scavenger hunt is on the site, and you can enter another contest for that "full gaming rig" on Oct. 7th

[quote name='Conkerkid11']I completely forgot about this contest, answers for the clues are here. Enter daily, good luck guys. XD

Thanks Beebs![/QUOTE]

I've been playing. I've been wondering if it matters when you check your swag bag. If you check it after 5 items does that mean the rest doesn't count? Also when I let it go beyond 5 items the other items seem to disappear. It's weird.

bread's done
Back