Intelligent Cube IN-STOCK at gamestop.com

I use to play the hell out of the demo that came with my PSX, but for $47, I'll pass (yes I know you could probably get like $80 for it).

Great find. Wish it was at BB or EB where all my credit is. It's cool to see another plano CAG. Do you go to school there?

Eh, not bad, but I got my copy at a pawn shop for $5 complete. :)
Not that that's helpful to anyone...

It is, however, getting to the point that you may want to start looking for early PS2 games at pawnshops... especially ones that "flew under the radar". Most of my good finds of PSX games at pawnshops were in the dying days of the PSX and the early days of the PS2.

Pay even more attention the first 6 months or so the PS3 is out... people will dump thier entire libraries, and it's easy to cherry-pick the gems at a low, low price.

I loved this game. It was well worth the $50 I paid for it back in the day. If I had a playstation I would pick it up again. Way better then Lumines or Meteos which are the current hot puzzle games.

[quote name='ecliptic66']no puzzle game is worth that much[/QUOTE]

Intelligent Qube is. Take some time to play it and you'll see why.

Yep, just watch eBay auctions for awhile on IQ. This game has large fluctuations in ending prices. I picked up a complete copy for $40 shipped on eBay about a month ago. It's a great game, but there really isn't any reason to spend more than $40 on it if you just watch for good auctions.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I use to play the hell out of the demo that came with my PSX, but for $47, I'll pass (yes I know you could probably get like $80 for it).[/QUOTE]

Yes that is the only game (demo) I played for about 2 weeks. Then I bought a real game for PS1

[quote name='shipwreck']Yep, just watch eBay auctions for awhile on IQ. This game has large fluctuations in ending prices. I picked up a complete copy for $40 shipped on eBay about a month ago. It's a great game, but there really isn't any reason to spend more than $40 on it if you just watch for good auctions.[/QUOTE]

yeah, got mine for $30 complete.

people might as well ebay it, since you're pretty much guaranteed a disc only, possibly scratched/rental stickered copy from Gamestop.com.

isn't that weird? Gamestop almost always ships disc-only and EB almost always ships complete.

[quote name='the_deej']yeah, i go to jasper high... i think weve talked before

:roll:[/QUOTE]

my bad. I usually remember people by their avatars and sigs. I'm not good with names. I remember now though.

cookie%20b.jpg

I paid (I believe) $40, of course that was when it came out! It is a really good game, but (like some games) hype is part of the price....Once something is rare, alot of people want to have it in part because it's rare (to show in the collection) thus, making it more rare.... See Suikoden 2, Radient Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Super Puzzle Fighter, Guitaroo Man, etc. Frankly, I'm surprised Gitaroo Man hasn't been reissued......yet.

bread's done
Back