Interest Check for Oversized Promo Posters - Pics inside

neschamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey all,

I have a number of promo posters that were used as display items in the electronics section of a Toys R Us store that I am looking to sell. They are quite large and are extremely high quality. These are not the typical paper posters. They seem to be made of some flexible and durable type of plastic. There is also some kind of clear gloss over the posters that protects them from fading and chipping. Definitely an awesome addition to a gameroom.

I was putting up this thread to gauge the interest of any CAGs on here. Post any comments or questions about the posters that any of you might have. Here is a couple of pictures for you all to check out.

PSP posters
Donkey Konga
Xbox 360
Jak 3
Splinter Cell/Rainbox Six

If it turns out that a good deal of people are interested, I can put up pics of the rest of the posters.

There we go, the pictures are displaying now. A quick note: the rulers next to the posters in the pictures are for scale. It should give everybody an idea of how large these posters are.

Here is the complete list of posters for everyone interested:

Xbox 360
Wii
GBA SP2 (Brighter screen)
DS display
2 different PSP posters
Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga 2 (have two of these)
Destroy All Humans
Gran Turismo 4
Polarium
EyeToy Play poster
Odama
Jak 3
Sly Cooper 2
NBA Street Vol. 3
Need for Speed Underground 2
Juiced
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
WarioWare: Twisted
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory/Rainbow Six Lockdown dual poster
Yoshi Topsy Turvy
Pac Pix
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Madagascar

I mentioned it earlier, but to reiterate the rulers in the pictures are in there to give an idea of scale. The posters are all about 3 feet long by about 2 and a half feet wide. I will check and get actual measurements later on today, but that is a good rough estimate.

If any one is curious about what a specific poster looks like, PM me and I can send you a picture.

I'm interested in the Jak 3 one possibly...it just depends how much you are looking to get for it with shipping included.

LMK

Thanks

I am possibly interested in the following...of course it depends on the price of these shipped.

Xbox 360

Wii
Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga 2
WarioWare: Twisted
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Yoshi Topsy Turvy

LOZ: TMC is def my biggest want.

PM me

BUMP

I will have shipping rates for these monstrosities figured out at the latest by tomorrow evening. Until then, I am still fielding offers.

bread's done
Back