Interest check Japanese Guncom3

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just found some Japanese Guncom3's in stock around my way. They are Black with gray buttons, and are slightly heavier than the US version. They are probably illegal to sell on eBay without me first opening them, to put an orange muzzle on the tip.

Just wondering if these would fetch a premium, and I should hoarde them for eBay or you guys. I figure they are probably illegal in the States, and yall probably won't find anyone who'd import them for you.

Let me know if I need to make another trip tomorrow, and if no one's intrested, would they make a nice profit in auction?..?

Thanks
:)

I know it's in the eBay rules, that you cannot send a toy gun without it first being opened and an orange muzzle tip placed on it.

I think because the toys resemble real firearms.

I was going to buy a sealed Megatron about a year ago, and the guy told me he had to open it, and cover the tip. .... I said forget it, but then read the rules.

Also, in my hometown, and around where I lived, we had a lot of accidental shootings, where cops thought kids had real guns. At that time, police in my area banned toy guns, unless they were crazy colored.

If it's not illegal, then my apologies.... it's just that these Guncoms are black, and resemble something dangerous.

bread's done
Back