Interested in a ps3 60 gig package?

Spinbrett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a 60 gig ps3, the rare one, with emotion chip, adult owned in pristine condition. The system has about 4 hours of gaming on it, and I watched 2 movies on it. I have original box with everything. Like I said, adult owned, kept in pristine condition. I also have the blu ray remote for the ps3, still in the package, never opened. Games I have are Uncharted, Motor Storm, Virtua Fighter 5, Unreal 3, and resistance. I really do not know what to sell this package for. If interested, leave me a message, make an offer. If you are not interested, how much money should I charge? I basically play mmo's and just dont have the time for consoles. Thnks. I have several references, also a perfect 100% rating on ebay, and on half.com on over 40 deals. If unsuccessful here, I will probably put it up on half.com. Better deal here cause I can include games. On half.com no package deals allowed. Thanks for lookin.

Nice bundle, free bump.

To be honest, the price for this should be about $510 w/ the games and blu ray remote. Your probably expecting more but PS3's don't go for that much on ebay anymore, even with games, I'm looking at a 60gb PS3 right now w/ 13 games & 18 bids for $510, good luck finding a good deal though.

thank you for the advice. If someone wants the package for 600, plus shipping. Its yours. Send me a pm. I hope someone else has the time to enjoy it.

bread's done
Back