Interplay Games 50% off ($2.99) at GOG till 4/16

Kein Mitleid

CAG Veteran
All Interplay games 50% off for $2.99 at GOG.com till April 16 11:59 PM EDT.
http://www.gog.com/promo/interplay_blast

Battle Chess Special Edition
Castles + Castles 2
Conquest of the New World
Descent + Descent 2
Descent 3 + Expansion
Die by the Sword + Expansion
Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
Earthworm Jim 3D
Evolva
F/A-18E Super Hornet
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Freespace + Expansion
Freespace 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Kingdom: The Far Reaches
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
MDK
MDK 2
Messiah
Redneck Rampage Collection
Sacrifice
Screamer
Shattered Steel
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Stonekeep
VR Soccer '96

Last edited by a moderator:
Kabuto is an interesting game... Sort of a mix between Ratchet & Clank and Halo, with a good helping of dark British humor thrown in. For $3 you can't go wrong.

[quote name='mkaliaz']Everything from GoG should run fine with Win 7 / 64 bit. Thats half the reason people buy from this site, they do a lot of work with the titles to make sure they are compatible. After going through pure hell trying to get certain older titles on other digital download sites to work, I can really appreciate this.[/QUOTE]

This is actually incorrect. While GoG is working toward making everything work on 7, a lot of stuff still hasn't been optomized (you can see what OS it is supposed to work on on the game page).

In this sale alone, Battle Chess, Messiah, Die by the Sword, Earthworm Jim 3d, Evolva, Super Hornet, Freespace, Giants, Invictus, JA2, Kingdom, MDK, and Sacrifice all are only "for" XP and Vista. That's not to say they won't work on 7, just that GOG has done no work to make sure they do. A lot of games don't really need help even before GOG starts selling them.

great deal on fallout! i kept wanting the collection of FO1/2/tactics but kept seeing it for $20-30. so $9 for all 3 is great might check this out.

just noticed fallout 1/2/tactics is on amazon for $9.12... for 12 cents more i'd rather have a physical copy of the games so ill do that, but i think im in for battle chess and jagged alliance 2. my friend and i used to play thehell out of the chinese battle chess game.

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']Thanks, got Fallout 2, and I already had Fallout 1 for free in the earlier deal. Just more old pc games to add to my backlog.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that, brother.

Augh, still split on Fallout Tactics. I got the first one free the other week and picked up 2 when the sale started, and initially decided to pass on this one. But looking at it, the goodies that come with the game are so enticing...plus it'll satisfy my OCD urges to round out the collection. I'll never know why but I'll drop tons of money in a store with little thought...yet a $3 game online gives me a headache.

Buy it while you can. At the end of 2013 Interplay loses the rights to sell any Fallout games. It's up in the air if Bethesda will decide to continue selling them.

I bought Fallout 2 and Tactics. All the rave reviews of Grimrock made me throw in for Stonekeep. Oh I love the retro goodness of GOG.

Not to mention I got picked as one of the Witcher 2 reviewers.... So I'm kinda crushin' on GOG right now....

[quote name='Corpekata']Buy it while you can. At the end of 2013 Interplay loses the rights to sell any Fallout games. It's up in the air if Bethesda will decide to continue selling them.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, now that I've read more about this I think it's definitely worth it. Combined with the Fallout freebie last week, this Interplay sale almost seems like a big middle finger to Bethesda, huh? Well congrats GOG, you successfully exploited my OCD tendencies.

bread's done
Back