Intresting Holiday Bundles @ Capcom.com

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
262 (100%)
Some interesting bundles....here's a few...see the link for all the holiday bundles. Free shipping on orders over $40.

http://www.capcom.com/megadeals.xpml

- Devil May Cry for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
- Devil May Cry 2 for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system
- Devil May Cry 3 for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system
- Devil May Cry 2 Strategy Guide
*while supplies last*
- Devil May Cry 2 T-shirt
*while supplies last*
- Devil May Cry 3 T-shirt
*while supplies last*

$55 Free Shipping

- Viewtiful Joe for the Nintendo GameCube
- Viewtiful Joe 2 for the Nintendo GameCube
- Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble for the Nintendo GameCube
- Viewtiful Joe Bobble Head
*while supplies last*
- Viewtiful Joe HMD T-shirt (size XL)
*while supplies last*
- Viewtiful Joe Strategy Guide
*while supplies last*
- Viewtiful Joe 2 Strategy Guide
*while supplies last*

$60 Free Shipping

[quote name='Chacrana']Was I the only one who hated MM Zero and Battle Network? I thought the original series and X were much better.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same. Well, I don't HATE MM Zero and Battle Network, but I don't like them nearlly as much as the original series and X.

[quote name='Chacrana']Was I the only one who hated MM Zero and Battle Network? I thought the original series and X were much better.[/QUOTE]

i actually like those as much as i like the others...i just hate how they are being rehashed every..single..year.....this isn't anything new from capcom though hah...

Hmm! Darkwatch, Beatdown and Killer 7 Bundle for $70 ... I already got Killer 7 $10, Soon i'll get Beatdown for $10 and Darkwatch for $15 or $20 anytime w/ BB $10 coupon.

I can get all 3 games for $40 or Under $40 instead $70 :)

the VJ, and Megaman bundles arent too bad at all. Too bad I already have 1 game from the sets I want. Ahh well, still thanks OP.

Huh, those are actually pretty decent bundles. A bit less than buying each individually, plus they throw in a t-shirt/strategy guide. I almost wish I didn't already own 1 or 2 of the games in most of the bundles so that I actually had a reason to order them.

I just hope the "while supplies last" things don't end up to be another Line of Contact poster deal...

ordering from capcom.com is pretty awesome. I ordered Phoenix Wright to get the special stylus awhile back, and they sent me the game, the stylus, a t-shirt, some previews, and a bunch of demos. It was pretty awesome.

I ordered the megaman bundle solely for the two zero's. I will probably be putting the two battle network's up on ebay next week for buy it now 14.99 each if anyone is interested. I will post in the auctions section when i get them.

*Strokes chin*

I just recently bought Devil May Cry 1 but lost my copy of Devil may Cry 3. I could sell my DMC1 and pick up this bundle. Heard DMC2 sucks but still with all the stuff I get in the bundle it would probably still be work it.

*Strokes chin some more*

DAMN those are some nice bundles. Unfortunatly I already have DMC 1 and 2 and am waiting for the special edition of 3. That PS2 action pack is really ****ing tempting though.... I need to restrain myself..... gotta save for that Ipod Nano.....

Oh and BTW I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Killer 7. It's the most mature, craziest political game I've ever played, definitly something that every gamer should experience at least once.

RE4 and Killer 7 were my two favorite games this year, Capcom is on a ****ing roll.

bread's done
Back