Introduction: Hello CAG

[quote name='ilikeTOFU']im enticed easily by dangerous things and i run with scissors barefooted around my pool.

i came to the right place![/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not an OTTer in disguise?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Don't feed the animals... unless they're horses, feed the horses your wallet[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='ilikeTOFU']whats an OTTer o_O[/QUOTE]

Main Entry: ot·ter
Pronunciation: 'ä-t&r
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural otters also otter
Etymology: Middle English oter, from Old English otor; akin to Old High German ottar otter, Greek hydOr water -- more at [size=-1]WATER[/size]
1 : any of various largely aquatic carnivorous mammals (as genus Lutra or Enhydra) that are related to the weasels and minks and usually have webbed and clawed feet and dark brown fur
2 : the fur or pelt of an otter

[quote name='Apossum']I like Tofu too! Wanna get married?[/QUOTE]

omg! okay! but onry if youre of the oppisite gender...

Hahahah thats a uber dangerous Avatar u have there...

[quote name='ilikeTOFU']OTTer like Off Topic... um Thread 'er? ... *shrug[/QUOTE]

That's right, roddy, twell him what he's won!

story.rob.roddy.ap.jpg

For guessing that OTT means Off-Toppic Topic you've won the image of...

A NEW CAR!!!!

solstice2.jpg

[quote name='ilikeTOFU']omg! okay! but onry if youre of the oppisite gender...

Hahahah thats a uber dangerous Avatar u have there...[/QUOTE]

(shit, I always forget to check their genders before i propose)

I'm a dude. and thanks for the compliment, those are my perfect soldier prototypes, I plan to take over the world with them pretty soon.

While visiting the beautiful CAG forums, feel free to stop at one of our many luxurious threads, where we make sigs for you...absolutely free of charge!!!

personally I think tofu sucks but I won't hold it against anyone. I've always said "there ain't nothing better then a belly full of beef" Welcome

Jah, im trying to post a pretty decent Fry's deal. Also a review of iPod Mini vs Creative Zen Micro since the deal is related to them. But im extremely lazy...

Hey~ any ideas on Sigs related to music by "Asian Kung-fu Generation"?

Allow me to re-introduce myself...
My name is Horse
H to the O,R SEY
I used to move games by the CAG
I guess even back then you can call me
CEO of the O-T-T, Horse!
Fresh out the stable and into the net
I be the, equestrian biz number one bet
Hotter than a clearance bearin' the CC name
Got the hottest fillie in the game, wearin' my chain

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's right, roddy, twell him what he's won!

story.rob.roddy.ap.jpg

For guessing that OTT means Off-Toppic Topic you've won the image of...

A NEW CAR!!!!

solstice2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

You sound like you have a place in the OTT. They're a great bunch of guys and gals. I'd post in them, I'm just a little too slow at the reply button. :)

Welcome to the cag army (It's like the Kiss army, but just with out the over weight 35 year old's).

All your money are belong to us.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Are you sure you're not an OTTer in disguise?[/QUOTE]

Ackbar, your new sig is so goddamned hypnotizing! Nothing like Jessica Simpson shakin her ass in front of the General Lee!

Shh Shh SHH SHAAKE DAT ASS GIRL!

bread's done
Back