Invisible Shield 50% off

8bitlover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got back from Mac World in SF and Invisible Shield had a booth there and was giving 50% off. They only had ipod and iphone stuff. But if you go to www.zagg.com/showspecial you can get 50% off everything! They have great screen covers for the DS and full shields for both the DS and PSP.
The offer is good for 1 week only!!!!

[quote name='plasmid123']I have a Silver PSP Slim so I don't really need the full body cover, as the silver and white psp isn't as fingerprint and scratch prone as the black one.

I'm gonna pick up the screen cover though, my current one doesn't fit the whole screen and i got a bit of dust underneathe it.

thanks for the link![/quote]Yeah - in the drop down menu on the left select Gaming System > Sony > PSP Slim

Just arrived today in the mail...

The install on the Canon SD750 went on beautifuly. You can barely tell it's even on there.

On the DS lite I had a some trouble.

The bottom screen install quality was ok but oddly enough the top (non-sink in) took me several tries and in the end turn out poopy.

I practicly ran out of the install solution spray trying to get the top screen to look good (I even had left overs from the Canon set).

I guess I'm the sucker that has to buy more solutions from them. BTW anyone know what the liquid actualy is? Be great if I could grab something similer off the shelf quickly.

One awsome thing I really love about these are that now the screens are even more finger print resistant. :)

Yeah, it takes a little bit of fudging around to get the iS on properly, doesn't it? I spose it probably took me about 45 minutes to get it on my nano well enough for me to call it good (which was actually really quite perfect). I went ahead and ordered extra solution with my iPod touch iS so that I wouldn't run out. Oh, Pajama_Man, when did you order your iS? Did you get the free shipping option or did you pay for quicker shipping?

Again, my offer is open for anyone that wants to buy a set of DS screen shields. I'll match iS's 50% off price. The product is new, as I had a replacement sent out when I took off my old one. The warranty is transferrable, you just have to alert iS that you bought it from a reseller to start your warranty coverage. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Oh, Pajama_Man, when did you order your iS? Did you get the free shipping option or did you pay for quicker shipping?
[/quote]

I actually orderd mine during the CES 2008 period (Jan. 7 - 10) and got the free shipping option and half off. So total for me for 2 products was around $13.xx

I believe you can just use a mixture of dish soap and water for the solution.

I'll look into this. Thanks!

Awesome, the deal is still good! I was thinking about one for my DS Lite as someone scratched up my Hori real good, and just last night I ordered a PSP 2000, so at half off I snatched up those two and a full protector for my kids DS Lite and a screen protector for my gf's Blackberry Pearl. Thanks OP!

I've been wanting something to cover the back and sides of my DS, since I already have the hori screen covers. I figured it's not a bad deal for $12. Thanks OP.

Okay so quick question about these guys.

How good is it at making current scratches appear less obvious?

When I had my original PSP I had a few light scratches before I put the protector on and I didn't notice them afterwards, and now I've had my slim since November and after many failed attempts at getting protectors for it I think I might try these out.

But it already has a few light scratches even though I'm doing my best to avoid that happening. Would the IS make the existing scratches invisible?

Hmmm, good question. I can't say for sure, as the moment I got my iPod nano I put my iS on (and will do the same once the iS and iPod touch are here), so they didn't have the chance to get any scratched. Though I will venture a guess that, yes, the iS will cover up any scratches. If they're really light, I would bet that they would no longer be seen.

Got my stuff yesterday...PSP was a pain to put on but the ipod touch was easy...I'll put the DS Lite when i buy a new one...

bestskinsever.com - dont know bout the prices after 50% off but BSE is usually a heck of a lot cheaper for the same product, and the quality is outstanding

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Got mine yesterday. The packaging is most impressive.[/quote]

Got mine yesterday, too...I thought the packaging was kind of rediculous. 3 ounces of product inside a pound of cardboard. What a waste.

bread's done
Back