invisibleSHIELD 40% discount?

I was also looking out for these but I haven't really found anything.

I did find a third party reseller that looks legit with good prices on them.

http://techrestore.com/xcart/home.php?cat=251

I haven't been able to find any feedback on the store, but it looks clean enough.

Have you looked into www.bestskinsever.com ? I ordered a skin for a fifth gen ipod and was satisfied with the quality. They're only like ~$6 as well. I'd buy one for myself but they don't carry any for fourth gen ipods, which is why I need an invisible shield.

I'm definitely sticking with invisibleSHIELD as it's insanely strong. However, I only want to buy from the manufacturer because then it guarantees a lifetime replacement warranty - which I've already used once.

venra_kismet: thanks for the coupon code. I needed a protector for my cell phone since I paid the out-of-contract price and thus don't want to take any chance of getting it scratched up.

That was awesome when I used them on my DS lite and then the top and bottom screens got stuck together and I stretched out my touch screen prying them apart. Totally worth it.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Man, that's a rip off compared to here[/quote]

I agree. I have one on my phone (lg 8600), black ds lite and zen vision:m. They are just as good for a much lower price. I checked the IS price on my phone and it was $20. While the other is $7 (including shipping).

[quote name='VipFREAK']Man, that's a rip off compared to here[/quote]

I was gonna mention their site if you hadn't beat me to it! :bomb:

They rock out loud. I got one for my Zen Vision M and their product is just gravy.

invisibleSHIELD comes with a lifetime warranty though. i don't know if Best Skins Ever does. I just got a replacement iPod Nano and in taking off the old iS and sending it back to them, the sent me a new iS for free. And the site has free shipping.

BSE is buy 3 skins get free shipping. That does it for me, as these are less than half the price of the IS ones. Personally, I don't think I need a lifetime warranty if I only plan on putting it on once.

Time to revive this topic. I just put a huge dent in my prestine (iS protected) iPod nano and am a little heartbroken over it. I think that's the occurnence I needed to convince me to get an iPod touch. So, they have the skins on the site alreay for the touch, but I need a discount!

bread's done
Back