Invisimals Camera Bundle $29.96 @ Amazon - $19.99 Toys R' Us B&M

Have you checked Toys R Us? I saw a copy for $19.99 a week and a half ago. That sale may have ended now, but at the store I was at it looked like all of their PSP games were marked $19.99 or less.

For everyone out there curious about this, the game is really not good and the camera is very fidgety and it can sometimes be a serious pain to catch the Invizimals. Also, I don't know about anyone else, but having to catch them on ridiculously bright colors can be kind of hard. It basically came down to me getting something (like bright purple or blue) then hunting down a shirt of mine that worked for catching that creature.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']For everyone out there curious about this, the game is really not good...[/QUOTE]

IGN reviewed the game as a 7.5 out of 10...not bad.
Amazon currently has it at 4 out of 5 stars...not bad.

And this YouTube review currently has 436 likes compared to 6 dislikes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoxj0PD-Z0

Most (if not all) psp games are now $19.99 at ToysRus (including this bundle). The problem is finding it, since it seems they've cut back (at least locally) in their requests for psp games. That includes this, God of War, Toy Story 3, and a few other recent releases that may interest folks.

[quote name='Muthafodder']IGN reviewed the game as a 7.5 out of 10...not bad.
Amazon currently has it at 4 out of 5 stars...not bad.

And this YouTube review currently has 436 likes compared to 6 dislikes...

[/QUOTE]
The FMV sequences are hilarious, but no shit, game's broke. I have tried playing the game multiple places with different light sources and none provided the right kind of light that made the colors pop right except flourescent and I'm not around those that often at all.

I hope someone likes it somewhere, but for those that thought this was like Pokemon (like me) it's not.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']going to have to check out my local toys r us this week for 20 i would grab that[/QUOTE]

i rather just buy it from amazon than spend $22 and gas

[quote name='mcprince006']Have you checked Toys R Us? I saw a copy for $19.99 a week and a half ago. That sale may have ended now, but at the store I was at it looked like all of their PSP games were marked $19.99 or less.[/QUOTE]

Are these price drops universal at ALL ToysRus stores? I recently saw some psp games in the glass case, and all were stickered well above 19.99, including Invizimals, so I assumed the 19.99 price was just temporary. Maybe will ask for a price check next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it at my local Toys R Us last week for 19.99 too. However, since I'm getting a 3ds tomorrow I passed, figure it would be too similar to the things I'd do on it...

[quote name='bruceg']Are these price drops universal at ALL ToysRus stores? I recently saw some psp games in the glass case, and all were stickered well above 19.99, including Invizimals, so I assumed the 19.99 price was just temporary. Maybe will ask for a price check next time.[/QUOTE]

They're being lazy with the price changes at your store. It seems they just want to remove all psp games that they have in their inventory.

No, you cannot play the game without the camera.
And finally, neither game is great (Eyepet, or Invizimals). To me, it's more of a collector's item (not really that useful).

i got it off gamestop for 15 or so few months back without the camera store refused to take it back said theyshipped it with a camera i had to do a chargeback to even get my cash back.. probally just toss the game in the trash then

[quote name='slidecage']can you play the game without the camera[/QUOTE]

I've played eyepet and you literally need it, I'm going to assume that Invisimals is the same way.

Went out to the local Toys R' Us and saw at least four copies of the Invisimals bundle, I picked up another one.

I miss the days when there were several isles of video games in stead of one one wall in the electronic section.

bread's done
Back