Invoices sent! Items packed!

Hey blackdog remember that you are bidding on the dv8mad's Ps3 so don't spend that much money here on such simple things... LOL (just kidding)

Rosenqueen set - 45.00

just so there's no bias involved, i plan on leaving a Post Reply window open at 11:45, leaving the room, and coming back to post that it's over whenever my clock reads 11:50 and worry about totaling the bids later.

The RTS Set: Ninjatown (factory sealed), Lock's Quest (factory sealed), Robocalypse (complete) ~ $7 Jaydepps

The Taito Set: Exit DS (factory sealed), The Legend of Kage 2 (factory sealed / slight tear in cellophane) ~ $6 Jaydepps

The Old Arcade Games Set: Bust-a-Move DS (complete), Bubble Bobble Revolution (complete), Bubble Bobble Double Shot (complete) ~ $3 Jaydepps

Random Set 2: Insecticide (complete), Drawn to Life (complete), N+ (factory sealed) ~ $5 Jaydepps

Random Set 5: Bomberman (complete), Bangai-O Spirits (factory sealed), Soul Bubbles (factory sealed) ~ $4 Jaydepps

Random Set 6: Spore Creatures (complete), Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (complete), Line Rider 2 Unbound (complete) ~ $6 Jaydepps

Random Set 7: Teenage Zombies (factory sealed), Space Invaders Revolution (factory sealed), Glory Days 2 (complete) ~ $4 Jaydepps

Random Set 8: SimCity DS (complete), Populous DS (complete), Scurge Hive (complete) ~ $6 Jaydepps

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - 9.00
Saints Row 2 Collector's Edition - 27.00
Resistance 2 Collector's Edition - 27.00

[quote name='skiizim']lol... your wife is really clueless what you do, isn't that right Edwin29, mine is asleep in bed.[/QUOTE]

LOL she's watching tv right in front of me. Don't make me laugh :D she'll notice...

Saints Row 2 Collector's Edition (Factory Sealed) ~ $28
The Dragonball Set: DragonBall Z Supersonic Warriors 2 (complete), DragonBall Z Harukanaru Densetsu (complete), DragonBall Origins (factory sealed) ~ $36
The Megaman Set: Megaman ZX (missing manual), Megaman ZX Advent (complete), Megaman 5 Battle Network Double Team DS (complete) ~ $25
The Bleach Set: Bleach: The Blade of Fate (complete), Bleach: Dark Souls (factory sealed) ~ $11
The Anime Set: InuYasha Secret of the Divine Jewel (missing manual), Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy (complete), Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble (complete)~ $15
The Jump Set: $24

[FONT=&quot]-The Age of Empires Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Age of Empires The Age of Kings (complete), Age of Empires Mythologies (complete) ~ $12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Club Nintendo DS Stylus Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ~ $5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-The Multi-Game Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Touchmaster (complete), Clue/Mousetrap/Perfection/Aggravation (factory sealed), Battleship/Connect4/Sorry/Trouble (factory sealed) ~ $9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-The Need For Speed Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: NFS Most Wanted (complete), NFS Underground 2 (complete), NFS ProStreet (complete), NFS Carbon (missing manual)~ $11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-The RTS Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ninjatown (factory sealed), Lock's Quest (factory sealed), Robocalypse (complete) ~ $8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Random Set 2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Insecticide (complete), Drawn to Life (complete), N+ (factory sealed) ~ $6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Random Set 7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Teenage Zombies (factory sealed), Space Invaders Revolution (factory sealed), Glory Days 2 (complete) ~ $4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Random Set 8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: SimCity DS (complete), Populous DS (complete), Scurge Hive (complete) ~ $8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Random Set 9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Shogun Empires (factory sealed), Air Traffic Chaos (factory sealed), Mystery Case Files Millionheir (factory sealed) ~ $7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Side Scroller Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Contra 4 (complete), Commando Steel Disaster (factory sealed), Metal Slug 7 (factory sealed w/ slipcover and dogtag preorder bonus) ~ $11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-The Strategy Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: The Settlers (complete), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (factory sealed), Anno 1701 Dawn of Discovery (factory sealed) ~ $12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-The Word Game Set[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Word Jong (complete), USA Today Crosswords (complete), The New York Times Crosswords (factory sealed) ~ $11[/FONT]

The Multi-Game Set: Touchmaster (complete), Clue/Mousetrap/Perfection/Aggravation (factory sealed), Battleship/Connect4/Sorry/Trouble (factory sealed) - $10

The Multi-Game Set: Touchmaster (complete), Clue/Mousetrap/Perfection/Aggravation (factory sealed), Battleship/Connect4/Sorry/Trouble (factory sealed) - $11

[quote name='adriley313']yall must have so good jobs
i wish i had more to spend like y'all[/QUOTE]

you have a job too though, right? I just save for things I really want

bread's done
Back