Invoices sent! Items packed!

i have a lot to spend each week, but its after i spend it that i see something that i really want
almost bought the kinect on gohastings but knew this lowball was ending

need a messenger bad and glad i got this one and away shuffle dungeon

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Damn, probably the largest lowball i have ever been a part of, if my wife sees this total i'll be sleeping on the couch haha.[/QUOTE]

We should have a safe house where we can hide all the stuff we buy here from the wifes LOL

[quote name='battousai11']you have a job too though, right? I just save for things I really want[/QUOTE]

yes i have a great job and lots of disposable income
would be more but since i buy video games the bf gets to buy musical equipment, so its a trade off though his stuff costs way more

[quote name='Edwin29']We should have a safe house where we can hide all the stuff we buy here from the wifes LOL[/QUOTE]

Agreed, between my video game love and my love for my car, my wife gets a little "annoyed" from time to time haha.

Honestly, just wait on the kinect. I'm sure there is a good deal coming through pretty soon, I'm sure MS will want to push it again if more games start coming out for it. Just like the 3DS, I received an email from TRU that you get a free 3DS game with purchase. =/

[quote name='skiizim']maybe next time skinkrawl[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's not even the one that's really killing me. I wanted that Strategy set bad.

[quote name='adriley313']yes i have a great job and lots of disposable income
would be more but since i buy video games the bf gets to buy musical equipment, so its a trade off though his stuff costs way more[/QUOTE]

Adriley, so are you going to have the Dsi XL on your lowball or not?

I go through spurts too, i'll go weeks/months without really buying anything outside normal needs and then i'll spend a few hundred in things i want.

[quote name='Edwin29']We should have a safe house where we can hide all the stuff we buy here from the wifes LOL[/QUOTE]

yes they may be a good idea
i tend to hide some of my games and sneak to check the mail
he might flip since im always getting games

[quote name='Edwin29']Adriley, so are you going to have the Dsi XL on your lowball or not?[/QUOTE]

no i say it go for $90 in ash burtons lowball
gonna save it for upgrading to a 3ds when zelda comes out

[quote name='battousai11']hey dizz

just checked and I think I have the high bid for random set 4

278[/QUOTE]

I haven't updated bids yet. If that's what you checked, you're probably right haha. I just need a break. I'll have everything updated tonight.

[quote name='Edwin29']that's what I'm really sorry for the guide...But it's ok, more money for the lowball owner.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the guide is pretty hard to track down. But at least you cleaned out everything else....

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Hey dizz,

Do i get anything special for winning 7 of 9 GBA games and going over $100? lol.[/QUOTE]

haha the micro isn't enough?

Ok guy's I'm leaving... And dizz.lee just throw that gameboy micro along with the games I won in a box, nobody will notice LOL

Do i get anything special for winning 7 of 9 GBA games and going over $100? lol.[/QUOTE]

Some gratitude?

[quote name='battousai11']haha the micro isn't enough?[/QUOTE]

The Micro was the main reason for such high bids haha, i even bid and won games i already have... thats dedication! I was hoping someone would snipe the Advance War games but i bid them up too much, it all good, i like those type of games. My main focus was the Zelda's and the FF games.

[quote name='Edwin29']Ok guy's I'm leaving... And dizz.lee just throw that gameboy micro along with the games I won in a box, nobody will notice LOL[/QUOTE]

I might mind, just a little lol.

[quote name='dizz.lee']I haven't updated bids yet. If that's what you checked, you're probably right haha. I just need a break. I'll have everything updated tonight.[/QUOTE]

actually, that was a typo on my end. i'll fix that in a sec.

yeah, actually you do. i have a lot of family members in the service, so I'm gonna throw in a couple more games. Do you have Summon Night 1 & 2 by any chance?

[quote name='dizz.lee']actually, that was a typo on my end. i'll fix that in a sec.

yeah, actually you do. i have a lot of family members in the service, so I'm gonna throw in a couple more games. Do you have Summon Night 1 & 2 by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I actually don't, if you want to, by all means i will take them. I love being in the Navy, not everyone supports us but i love what i do.

[quote name='dizz.lee'] Do you have Summon Night 1 & 2 by any chance?[/QUOTE]

You were holding out on us with GBA games? :O ;) dizz.lee lowball #2 is a must now!

Yeah, brother was in the Navy for 5 years. 3 cousins in the Air Force, 1 in the Marines, and my girlfriend's brother is in Afghanistan right now.

Unfortunately those two games aren't complete, but I have them in DS cases with covers I printed using the GBA Cover Project, so I'll throw those in there.

I'll try to throw in extras for you egregious spenders as well. Thanks.

[quote name='fwbweux']You were holding out on us with GBA games? :O ;) dizz.lee lowball #2 is a must now![/QUOTE]

Believe me, if I put up the remainder of my GBA games and my DS prize pieces up for lowball, I don't know if my head would be able to handle the ridiculousness.

[quote name='dizz.lee']Yeah, brother was in the Navy for 5 years. 3 cousins in the Air Force, 1 in the Marines, and my girlfriend's brother is in Afghanistan right now.

Unfortunately those two games aren't complete, but I have them in DS cases with covers I printed using the GBA Cover Project, so I'll throw those in there.

I'll try to throw in extras for you egregious spenders as well. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Damn, well thank them for their service for me and i really appreciate you throwing those games in. Let me know what my total comes out to be and i am cool with you flattening the packages to ship them.

Thanks again!

James

[quote name='dizz.lee']Believe me, if I put up the remainder of my GBA games and my DS prize pieces up for lowball, I don't know if my head would be able to handle the ridiculousness.[/QUOTE]

I think when you see how much money is in your Paypal account when all is said and done, you'd say it was well worth it :D

Congrats on the lowball, though; you handled yourself well. And with that, I'm out!

I'm really happy, after looking for that Fallout 3 Collectors edition ( new ) for so long, I finally got one for a reasonable price.

I looked again, there's a very small tear on the cellophane of the Fallout 3 CE. It also has the $79.99 sticker on the cellophane haha.

I'm going to give you a $2 discount on your overall purchase for the tear that I failed to notice.

[quote name='dizz.lee']I looked again, there's a very small tear on the cellophane of the Fallout 3 CE. It also has the $79.99 sticker on the cellophane haha.

I'm going to give you a $2 discount on your overall purchase for the tear that I failed to notice.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok thanks. :D

[quote name='dizz.lee']UPDATE: All bidders, please read the first post, then please read the third post. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Total looks right too me dizz, as i said, if you want to flatten the GBA boxes to help with shipping that works for me. I figure a box would do better than a bubble mailer due to the amount but let me know.

Going off your DS formula shipping would be $12 dollars but i figure that will be a little low due to the amount of games and all the boxes/instructions. Let me know what you are thinking on this when you have time. No rush!!!

James

Did I lose Random Set 7? I thought I had the high bid, but at this point I'm way too tired to look back through all the posts. Check it whenever you have a moment. Thanks for a great lowball!

thx for the lowball, glad i won some stuff
let me know if you can do Priority Shipping, dont mind paying extra as i know the bag is big. Medium flat rate box is like $10
so let know if thats cool

remember my lowball starts may 1
gonna buy a kinect for my bday to myself on may 3rd

[quote name='skinkrawl']Did I lose Random Set 7? I thought I had the high bid, but at this point I'm way too tired to look back through all the posts. Check it whenever you have a moment. Thanks for a great lowball![/QUOTE]

I'll take a look.

okay i remember now. you put in a bid for Random Set 7 in a post with a bunch of other bids. there were two bids in that post that didn't beat out other bids due to yours being posted later at the same price.

Random Set 7 was bid at $4 by jaydepps in an earlier post. You rebid $4.

You know who the other person you failed to outbid was? You.

You bid $11 on the Side Scroller Set in an earlier post, then you tried to outbid yourself by posting $11 again haha.

[quote name='adriley313']gonna buy a kinect for my bday to myself on may 3rd[/QUOTE]

happy early birthday! i celebrated mine earlier this month haha. do you have Big Bang Mini?

[quote name='dizz.lee']okay i remember now. you put in a bid for Random Set 7 in a post with a bunch of other bids. there were two bids in that post that didn't beat out other bids due to yours being posted later at the same price.

Random Set 7 was bid at $4 by jaydepps in an earlier post. You rebid $4.

You know who the other person you failed to outbid was? You.

You bid $11 on the Side Scroller Set in an earlier post, then you tried to outbid yourself by posting $11 again haha.[/QUOTE]

I figured I missed a bid somewhere. So many going on it got lost in the shuffle. And I just posted that $11 again because I was too lazy to cut it from the list I had in Word. I had to make a list to keep it somewhat straight.

[quote name='adriley313']thx for the lowball, glad i won some stuff
let me know if you can do Priority Shipping, dont mind paying extra as i know the bag is big. Medium flat rate box is like $10
so let know if thats cool

remember my lowball starts may 1
gonna buy a kinect for my bday to myself on may 3rd[/QUOTE]

Thats a good idea, maybe a flat rate box would work best for all my items as well.

[quote name='dizz.lee']happy early birthday! i celebrated mine earlier this month haha. do you have Big Bang Mini?[/QUOTE]

no i dont
see it around
im attracted to games with slipcovers
dont know why

[quote name='adriley313']no i dont
see it around
im attracted to games with slipcovers
dont know why[/QUOTE]

well now you do. big bang mini has a really nice slipcover. happy birthday :)

bread's done
Back