Invoices sent! Items packed!

D'oh, I didn't even realize I got outbid on the Movie Shooter set. Oh well. I only wanted Resident Evil, was going to have to then sell the Bond game.

I just sent PM's to everyone except for tooshorty6432168, because his inbox is full. The update is posted at the top of the first thread.

[quote name='adriley313']payment sent
yaaa im first[/QUOTE]

Yeah you are, i was off getting my car serviced on my b-day! Birthday gift to myself, wife loves it... haha.

[quote name='adriley313']happi bday
mines next week
gonna buy myself a new 360 and maybe a kinect
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/QUOTE]

very nice, we bought ourselves a cat and my car maintenance were my b-day gifts.

[quote name='dizz.lee']final update regarding invoices and shipping.[/QUOTE]

damn, nice picture of items! Appreciate the speed on the shipping quote and look forward to receiving the products.

hey guys sorry for the holdup. i'm still waiting on a few payments, and i can't get time off of school until friday. i was going to skip class tomorrow but tomorrow's my review session before my finals next week. friday's the only day where i can take that many packages and send them out at once.

again, sorry, i'll have them out asap.

[quote name='dizz.lee']hey guys sorry for the holdup. i'm still waiting on a few payments, and i can't get time off of school until friday. i was going to skip class tomorrow but tomorrow's my review session before my finals next week. friday's the only day where i can take that many packages and send them out at once.

again, sorry, i'll have them out asap.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, no rush man, school takes precedence over things like this, study for the finals its almost over for the semester!

bread's done
Back