ION® iCade Arcade Cabinet (Android/iPad) $67.99 at Amazon

headpiece747

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
ION® iCade Arcade Cabinet (Android/iPad) $67.99 at Amazon

More than the Bath & Beyond Deal here for $50 but that is out of stock online but you can get instore with a 20% off coupon and some are reporting that you can get it for clearance in Macys instore for under $38 (YMMV). I sent a pricematch from Newegg's Shell Shocker Deal Yesterday for $69.99 and I don't know how long this deal will last on Amazon.

Also I picked it up in the Amazon Warehouse for $50.99 Like New so that is another option to look for.

Just saw on Engadget that a new version of the iCade is being shown at CES this week (for iPhone also) so if you're the type that prefers the latest/greatest you may want to read up on that.

That revised cabinet looks alot like the Atari branded one that Target's been carrying for the last 2 months. I think that one was priced around $70.

TBH, I thought that Atari one was made by the same company. Never looked into it because of the price.

Plus, I prefer the look of the Arcade cabinet. It reminds me of those super tiny arcade cabinets they would sell way back in the day

bread's done
Back