iOS Code Drops ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

In case you did not read the very first post it says:

No asking for codes.

-DO NOT private message any C.A.G asking for a code, unless a member asks.
-Don't drop fake codes.
-If you drop a in-game code please say what game its for.
-Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post.
-If you want to drop a code but don't want a lurker to snag it or have member requirements, you can PM the first thread reply asking for it.

[quote name='crazyivan19']Here's a Tetris code:
H6R9PFKLM9LP

Go![/QUOTE]

Lurked already! :( Anyone have a spare Tetris code left?

[quote name='Pwny']No begging.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't begging, I was simply following your fifth point in case you don't remember what you wrote. ;) So if someone wants to pm me with a code after my reply, that would be great. Thanks!

[quote name='jjz203']I wasn't begging, I was simply following your fifth point in case you don't remember what you wrote. ;) So if someone wants to pm me with a code after my reply, that would be great. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'd like to make the same request as well. Please and thanks :)

[quote name='jjz203']I wasn't begging, I was simply following your fifth point in case you don't remember what you wrote. ;) So if someone wants to pm me with a code after my reply, that would be great. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Maybe i didnt make myself clear enough...

It means if i have a code i can post "first person to reply gets XXxXxXX code."

Thats what it means not post a reply gets a free beg..

[quote name='MrPiggles']This isn't a trade thread[/QUOTE]

:( sorry to upset you mr policeman. I hope I didn't ruin your day!

[quote name='WV Matsui']:( sorry to upset you mr policeman. I hope I didn't ruin your day![/QUOTE]

Spamming a thread and being a jackass about it, how nice :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='WV Matsui']:( sorry to upset you mr policeman. I hope I didn't ruin your day![/QUOTE]

It's in the rules, you idiot.

Didn't see this thread earlier, so I previously posted my remaining codes to another thread, but I'm not sure if they've used already or not.

Bejeweled:
XRE6WJ9YJANJ
TJTEPXYRLFEW
MATX3LW4MRYA
PEWFTAFAWHYY

If I ever come across more, I'll post them here. Enjoy!

Tetris:
Code:
[s]KLL7AKNAAJ3J[/s]
[s]H69AFY3H7RY4[/s]
[s]469M7AHHAW9H[/s]
[s]JKMPYAL46EFH[/s]
[s]7LWEPPR4R3XM[/s]
[s]KYXRXNK9RTW3[/s]
[s]MKNKYFYEPE97[/s]
[s]9JLLWFR9MYWY[/s]
[s]JL4P6Y6HF6K4[/s]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='o0achilles0o']Tetris:
KLL7AKNAAJ3J
H69AFY3H7RY4
469M7AHHAW9H
JKMPYAL46EFH
7LWEPPR4R3XM
KYXRXNK9RTW3
MKNKYFYEPE97
9JLLWFR9MYWY
JL4P6Y6HF6K4
[/QUOTE]

Grabbed JKMPYAL46EFH. Thanks.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']Tetris:
Code:
KLL7AKNAAJ3J
H69AFY3H7RY4
469M7AHHAW9H
[s]JKMPYAL46EFH[/s]
7LWEPPR4R3XM
KYXRXNK9RTW3
[s]MKNKYFYEPE97[/s]
[s]9JLLWFR9MYWY[/s]
JL4P6Y6HF6K4
[/QUOTE]
Thanks used 7LWEPPR4R3XM.

ESPN Films 30 for 30 - Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks

R6P3LPMJ3R9L

it expires today so hopefully someone gets some use out of it

[quote name='pins287']Thanks used 7LWEPPR4R3XM.[/QUOTE]

FYI, all codes are used....I love when people take a code and don't thank the person whom was generous enough to share it.

I have 5 Scrabble codes & 10 Tetris codes that I'm willing to share with CAGs in return for some Dropbox help. PM for details as I don't need to upset the thread police in here.

Grabbed a few more Bejeweled codes for those of you that missed out the first time around. For the benefit of the community, please post once you've used one. No thanks necessary. Enjoy!

Bejeweled:
X4YRYFNT9LN4
6R9ERYNH9JFR
7HN6RAKPMA67
MJ4HX6HW37EM
FMNRPJTN3TYK
4LF7P94LRA9N
ANP4HEE93PAT
WLXFPMTKNW6E
YNYFM9F7NW79
TT343KJXXL6T
3AW3EPH796R7
3Y9WNLET3K9L
99EJ4LRYWNE7
LKRFH6TL6LJJ
KRHJPTRRY6WN

Looks like they've all been used and no posts :applause:. Thanks anyways!

[quote name='sykotek']Grabbed a few more Bejeweled codes for those of you that missed out the first time around. For the benefit of the community, please post once you've used one. No thanks necessary. Enjoy!

Bejeweled:
X4YRYFNT9LN4
6R9ERYNH9JFR
7HN6RAKPMA67
MJ4HX6HW37EM
FMNRPJTN3TYK
4LF7P94LRA9N
ANP4HEE93PAT
WLXFPMTKNW6E
YNYFM9F7NW79
TT343KJXXL6T
3AW3EPH796R7
3Y9WNLET3K9L
99EJ4LRYWNE7
LKRFH6TL6LJJ
KRHJPTRRY6WN
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ilikegames']Looks like they've all been used and no posts :applause:. Thanks anyways![/QUOTE]

I was afraid that might happen, but don't worry, I saved one for you, just check your PM.

Edit: Sent. ...and since I've already received some PMs about it... no, I don't have anymore. Sorry folks.

Bejeweled code. Note that I believe this app is *not* universal, unlike Bejeweled Blitz. Weird. So it's iPhone native, not iPad, though it will work on there too. So here's the deal. In order to get the code you're going to need to do some translation. Everywhere it says "superbowl" you need to replace that with the second letter/number from the third code posted in the OP. While you're there, read the OP. Why'd I do this? Why not? :)

JHW7WYTsuperbowlsuperbowlWLM

Please post if you use it for the sake of others. Thanks!

[quote name='crunchewy']Bejeweled code. Note that I believe this app is *not* universal, unlike Bejeweled Blitz. Weird. So it's iPhone native, not iPad, though it will work on there too. So here's the deal. In order to get the code you're going to need to do some translation. Everywhere it says "superbowl" you need to replace that with the second letter/number from the third code posted in the OP. While you're there, read the OP. Why'd I do this? Why not? :)

JHW7WYTsuperbowlsuperbowlWLM

Please post if you use it for the sake of others. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Woo-hoo! I got it (after an ass-load of tries because I'm slow). Thanks a lot, crunchewy.

[quote name='jacknicklson']5 bejeweled codes
1 tetris code

PM me

And I will just ignore you if you ask for 1 of each[/QUOTE]

Pmed tetris

Edit: cheers

[quote name='jacknicklson']5 bejeweled codes

PM me[/QUOTE]

tried to PM you for a bejeweled code but says your PM box is full...If you still have a code, it be great if I can get one.

Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back