iOs monopoly here and now full hd free

Wow. AWESOME. I actually was going to buy an iTunes card soon because I've had an urge to play Monopoly after playing Monopoly on POGO for so long. Thanks for the heads up

Quick question for now/future reference. I'm getting an iPhone in a couple weeks, but I currently don't have it for deals like this. Is there a way I can assign apps to my Apple ID using the computer/someone else's iPhone? I hate to be missing out on this when i finally get mine in a little bit.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Quick question for now/future reference. I'm getting an iPhone in a couple weeks, but I currently don't have it for deals like this. Is there a way I can assign apps to my Apple ID using the computer/someone else's iPhone? I hate to be missing out on this when i finally get mine in a little bit.[/QUOTE]

I think you can just download in iTunes when logged into your Apple ID, and then download it your iOS device later from the app store.

Once it's downloaded, will it always be associated with my account? If I downloaded it and removed it and went to download it later, would it not count as being mine and I'd have to pay the full price?

bread's done
Back