Iowa court: Bosses can fire 'irresistible' workers

Schindler's List.

Seriously though, there's a world of difference between finding a fictional piece of entertainment funny vs. going online and making stupid jokes to cover up someone's treating of women like a piece of meat to be judged.

[quote name='UncleBob']Probably because your posts are so bad.[/QUOTE]

Oh wahhhhh. Looks like Bob's getting all semi-personal again because abstract thinking is so hard.

If my posts are so bad then why do you recycle them? It's always pretty funny seeing you take my one-liners and pass them off as your own 3-6 months down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting personal?

Remind me again who tried dragging my wife into the forums? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

PS: Wasn't aware you had the Trademark on letting people know they made bad posts. That's more ironic than rain on your wedding day.

[quote name='UncleBob']I'm getting personal?

Remind me again who tried dragging my wife into the forums? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

PS: Wasn't aware you had the Trademark on letting people know they made bad posts. That's more ironic than rain on your wedding day.[/QUOTE]

Translation: Finally, someone's paying attention to me. I better hurry up and capitalize while I still can!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just remember I'll only do you the favor in joke threads.

The wife was probably worried that her dentist husband was going to trade in his wife for a younger model. It was his mistake that he forgot that she held the alimony card, so he fell back in line and carried out his wife's wishes.

Pro tip: don't get married.

[quote name='UncleBob']"Lucky" for us, every thread you post in becomes a joke.[/QUOTE]

Maybe so. But you know what's not a joke Bob? Six million Jews dying in The Holocaust.

[quote name='UncleBob']Schindler's List.

Seriously though, there's a world of difference between finding a fictional piece of entertainment funny vs. going online and making stupid jokes to cover up someone's treating of women like a piece of meat to be judged.[/QUOTE]

For shame, you racist. For shame.

[quote name='UncleBob']But if I say "It's just a joke", that makes it okay, right?[/QUOTE]

Walking over six million bodies is never a joke Bob. Even if you say it is.

Funny. People are allowed to make comments about the appearance of a real-life person and it's okay so long as they claim it's a joke.

I make a comment about a fictional entertainment piece that's full of historical inaccuracies and I'm right up there with Hitler.

Sounds about right.

[quote name='UncleBob']Funny. People are allowed to make comments about the appearance of a real-life person and it's okay so long as they claim it's a joke.

I make a comment about a fictional entertainment piece that's full of historical inaccuracies and I'm right up there with Hitler.

Sounds about right.[/QUOTE]

No, Hitler was cooler than you are. :cool:

Shindler's List is a movie - a work of fiction.

Hitler was a real, live individual.

I shouldn't be surprised that some folks here have trouble telling make-believe from reality.

he's the boss he can fire or hire pretty much whoever he wants..... However saying that he fired her cause she was hot was just dumb...

Would you sue some female boss who hired some guy who happens to look better then you?

[quote name='UncleBob']If Hitler is your idea of "cool", then A) You're messed up and B) You'll fit right in with some of the folks on here.[/QUOTE]

How is your life? Did something happen to you that made you 110% serious all of the time?

Did your uncle touch you or something? Hence, uncle bob?

Well to be fair, Hitler did lead a nation, what has bob done? Lead the team in the Wal-Mart cheer?

[quote name='Calipso']How is your life? Did something happen to you that made you 110% serious all of the time?

Did your uncle touch you or something? Hence, uncle bob?[/QUOTE]

My life is great! Thanks for asking. Little debt, a wife I love for nearly ten years, a job that keeps me paid, plenty of friends and video games.

As for the second part of your comment - stay classy. Seriously - between say}ng how you think Hitler is cool and making "jokes" about sexual assult, perhaps you should be more concerned with how your life is.

[quote name='Clak']Well to be fair, Hitler did lead a nation, what has bob done? Lead the team in the Wal-Mart cheer?[/QUOTE]

Bob spends too much of his time taking out his frustrations on here due to repressed sexual memories of his childhood.

bread's done
Back