Iphone 3Gs 16G

rockalittle00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Selling my iphone 3GS 16G $150 + $10 shipping
Will accept amazon credit.

Phone is in great condition and works perfectly.
No charging cable included but will arrive fully charged.

You do know what the iPhone 4 is currently FREE and iPhone 4S is $99 w/ new contract right?
I think people will just wait for their contract to expire and upgrade to iPhone 4 or 4S.

Good luck selling your 3Gs for $150 + $10 lol

[quote name='hotpocketninja']You do know what the iPhone 4 is currently FREE and iPhone 4S is $99 w/ new contract right?
I think people will just wait for their contract to expire and upgrade to iPhone 4 or 4S.

Good luck selling your 3Gs for $150 + $10 lol[/QUOTE]

People still pay that much for a phone. People will tend to pay more for a used for then you could get it on contract for just that reason to not be on contract...

Case in point did a quick ebay search and this was ending within 2minutes of me posting this and was over the original posters asking price..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhon...0970872212?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2a22b45d94

Edit: The one I linked also has issues... with the wifi and bluetooth not working

[quote name='hotpocketninja']You do know what the iPhone 4 is currently FREE and iPhone 4S is $99 w/ new contract right?

Except that there are prepaid providers such as Straight Talk that you can use these phones on.

[quote name='SnoT']People still pay that much for a phone. People will tend to pay more for a used for then you could get it on contract for just that reason to not be on contract...

Case in point did a quick ebay search and this was ending within 2minutes of me posting this and was over the original posters asking price..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhon...0970872212?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2a22b45d94

Edit: The one I linked also has issues... with the wifi and bluetooth not working[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input. I will probably sell mine then lol

Dump comment is dumb

It never fails in a cell phone thread there is always the one "deerp contract price phone derp"

There is a huge market for phones outside of contracts

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back