iPhone and iPod Touch App/Game Sale Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvp828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
This thread will be a source to see what games/apps are on sale for the iPhone and the iPod Touch. There was a previous thread that was never updated and so here is attempt number two.

Since it is harder to find all of the games/apps that are on sale this thread will mainly run off of CAG posts of sales.

Let's make this work...

Noteworthy Games/Apps that are on sale will be listed in the first post. Other CAG recommended games will be listed in the 2nd Post.

Here are a couple links that were suggested by CAGs for checking recent price cuts on Apps/Games:

http://toucharcade.com/ - Thanks to AIRCOOL for this link

http://appshopper.com/ - Thanks to Bioshocked360 for this link

FREE GAMES!

DuckDuckDuck
Galcon Lite
Space Deadbeef

$0.99 Games

Alien Mangle
Alphabetic
Blackbeard’s Assault
Burnball
Dr. Awesome
Dropship
Hexy
Mouse House
Pinch ‘n Pop
ScribBall
Slingshot
Sneezies
South Park Imaginationland
Tanzen
Tilt It!
Word Squares

$1.99 Games

Imangi
Smiles Drop

$2+ Games

Tetris - 4.99

More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pete5883']So wait, is Dr. Awesome just Qix?[/QUOTE]

Basically. But it is still very fun and worth the $ .99

[quote name='soccerstud652']The graphics are terrific.[/quote]

this game is pretty cool and as an added bonus the patients you are trying to save uses names from your contact list (if you have any). Yes a small thing but pretty cool!

[quote name='Maynard']Tagged;

I just bought Rolando. $9.99 but man o man was it worth it :)[/quote]

Played it before it came out, didn't think it was worth the $10, i told them $5 but they didn't listen :)
Will buy for $7 or less.
And yes, it's a great game.

Great this thread is being updated...quick question,is there anyway to "wishlist" apps either on the app store or any other site so you can keep track of the apps/games you want as well as keeping track of the prices (similar to how amazon wishlists updates you of price drops/increases on your wishlist items)?

I don't think there is,but that be a nice feature imo for us CAGs

So now that we got a few subscribers to the thread, I have a little question for you guys on what you would like this thread to be...

Would you guys like this to be a database of some of the top rated recommended games from CAGs as well as what games are currently on sale? Let me get some input on what you guys think.

Mouse House is 99 cents. (50 levels worth)

I would also recommend South Park Imaginationland, Dr. Awesome, Dropship (controls take a little to get used to), Tanzen, and 2079 for $1.

Free ones worth trying...
Galcon lite
Space Deadbeef

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mvp828']So now that we got a few subscribers to the thread, I have a little question for you guys on what you would like this thread to be...

Would you guys like this to be a database of some of the top rated recommended games from CAGs as well as what games are currently on sale? Let me get some input on what you guys think.[/quote]

I think we should make this a "games that are on sale" and also a "games I recommend and Pro's and Con's"

[quote name='mvp828']So now that we got a few subscribers to the thread, I have a little question for you guys on what you would like this thread to be...

Would you guys like this to be a database of some of the top rated recommended games from CAGs as well as what games are currently on sale? Let me get some input on what you guys think.[/quote]

I think some feedback by people here would be great. I bought a few ipod games recently based solely on CAG feedback. I trust them much more then some of the silly feedback on the itunes store.

First, a game I just finished and loved is Tiki Towers. Currently on sale at .99
Also Sally's Salon is currently on sale at .99

Next,
Some developers are having a new years sale. Found the info here
http://toucharcade.com/2008/12/31/new-years-app-blowout-48-hour-sales/

Games listed are:
ScribBall ($0.99)
DuckDuckDuck (Free)
Mouse House ($0.99)
Blackbeard’s Assault ($0.99)
Pinch ‘n Pop ($0.99)
Burnball ($0.99)
Tilt It! ($0.99)
Sneezies ($0.99)
Hexy ($0.99)
Smiles Drop ($1.99)
Alphabetic ($0.99)
Imangi ($1.99)
Word Squares ($0.99)

[quote name='AIRCOOL']Try this site, it's updated daily on free games, price adjustments etc.....

http://toucharcade.com/[/quote]

Thanks for the link!!!

I had been to that site a few times when goggling for reviews on certain games,but never bothered to really look over the site until you mentioned it.

Alright I have been a little short of time yesterday and today. I will try to get a massive update to the first two posts late tonight (3AM EST) or sometime tomorrow.

The 1st post will be dedicated to what games are on sale and the second I will put together a list of games that have been recommended by CAGs and the price they sell for.

Keep the input coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back