Ipod (32 GB)

[quote name='bungletrpg']$263.54 at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-touch-G...1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1280805033&sr=8-1-fkmr0
free shipping and (possibly) no taxes :)[/QUOTE]
noticed that, figured thats the best i'd get it at but wanted to check here first

[quote name='salty tbone']Do you mean the Touch? If so Target will give you a $25 gift card with one.[/QUOTE]
Is that online as well? Because the price at Target.com is around Amazon's price.

[quote name='OmegaSora']noticed that, figured thats the best i'd get it at but wanted to check here first

Is that online as well? Because the price at Target.com is around Amazon's price.[/QUOTE]
Even if it was online too, it would still cost about the same(if not more) after shipping and taxes from Target.

[quote name='bungletrpg']Even if it was online too, it would still cost about the same(if not more) after shipping and taxes from Target.[/QUOTE]
That's a good point, suppose I'll go with Amazon

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']if you wait till September Apple will announce a new one :D[/QUOTE]

Well, It's not for me anyhew, the situations too complicated to explain but it must be bought soon

bread's done
Back