Ipod Accessories... Cheap and Good!!

ratedpeej

CAGiversary!
I just bought an iPod at a pawn shop (i believe it's 4th Gen) and I need some accesories for it. I have NOTHING for it save the the iPod itself and the FM Tuner. I need a good site with the charger, the cradle thing (if they even make those for iPods; I'm looking for whatever transfers data from the comp) and cases... but for cheap LOL

ALso, if you guys have dealt with good eBay sellers and wanted to recommend them to me, that would be great too.l

Thanks in advance

you dont need a dock, just get the ipod firewire / usb cord, as for the generation, if its a 4th gen it will have the click wheel, 3rd gen will have the round buttons at the top (my favorite and the kind i personally own) 2nd gen will have cilck buttons AROUND the scroll wheel, and i doubt it could possibly be any older than that. the best place for accesories is probably going to be www.belkin.com they have good prices as it is ususaly, but then apply coupon code "12345" and it will give you 1/2 off all ipod stuff.. enjoy! :)

that is EXTREMELY helpful :)

Thank you very much

But yeah, according to what you've said, I have the 4th gen. I'm also browsing the belkin site now... lots of good stuff.

Many thanks! I'd give you 'points' if this 'board had that kind of stuff lol

bread's done
Back